• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is it a coincidence or not, or pure luck of the draw ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

DeletedUser112892

( Agent327 ) "us ignorant fools"
about time, from the horse's mouth.
Well, now that is an insult, not to me now, but towards him.
stated previously
( which I'm not going to say it otherwise I'll be bombarded with stupid replies )
There is NO strategy in spinning the wheel, rewards are random and it is already determined at the moment you click "Spin" or "Refresh and spin"!
It is all about luck and RNG.
Do you really think Inno gave players ability to abuse wheel in order to get golden prizes very fast?

Agent327

Overlord
( Agent327 ) "us ignorant fools"
about time, from the horse's mouth.

stated previously
( which I'm not going to say it otherwise I'll be bombarded with stupid replies )

NO MORE REPLIES
like some one told me, don't feed the trolls

So glad you once again get it.

So sad you will not share your amazing knowledge. You always go on about how you like to help others and now you let them all down, just cause you are afraid of the reactions you might get. That is really sad. Your insight could have helped so many. Really selfish of you :(

DeletedUser112892

the last few posts are relevant to what?
can you guys please stop ruining threads for players that actually want to read them without wading through loads of nonsense
If you ask me, whole thread does not make sense :)

DeletedUser114563

With the 10 Sunken Treasures so far I'm getting 50 Virtual Goods every 8 hours making it a grand total of 150 a day, my stocks are already growing quiet nicely :)

They take up the same space as of 2 Terrace Farms and can be placed virtually scattered everywhere producing 2,5x more :)

Best object so far for producing goods, three cheers to Inno :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

More random does not exist and if it effects everyone it effects no one.

Less Random does exist and if you restrict the parameters that a random selection cam be made in then its over all Less Random.

We have this debate every time we have an event with a wheel and every time I see that in most wheels which have the top prize and here its Sunken Treasure and SOK, the top prize is taken with 0,1 or 2 hits on other sectors. I think I have seen 6 SoKs like this and 3 Sunken Treasures, 2 of the SOK's had been taken with nothing else taken.

So maybe some players are able to have a less random selection process and with this less random chance improve their chances of the top prize??

DeletedUser112892

Less Random does exist and if you restrict the parameters that a random selection cam be made in then its over all Less Random.

We have this debate every time we have an event with a wheel and every time I see that in most wheels which have the top prize and here its Sunken Treasure and SOK, the top prize is taken with 0,1 or 2 hits on other sectors. I think I have seen 6 SoKs like this and 3 Sunken Treasures, 2 of the SOK's had been taken with nothing else taken.

So maybe some players are able to have a less random selection process and with this less random chance improve their chances of the top prize??
I didn't stop the wheel any time and with 25 doubloons I win 5 SoKs, 4 Royal Selection kits, 2 pirate selection kits and 1 Sunken treasure. As I stated already, stopping the wheel doesn't affect the prize you will win :)

Emberguard

Legend
@DarkUros222 they're not talking about stopping the wheel there or manipulating it in any way.

They're saying just how random the machine itself is would effect the outcome.

If you have a coin flip and a 6 sided die, which would have the greater variance? The die would have the greater selection of options and as long as it's not weighted so it'll land on the same numbers each time would therefore be more random.

Machines don't randomly come up with anything, they have to use algorithms based on non-random stuff to decide what to pull out. Depending on how the algorithm is designed and other factors such as which machine is generating the data the result can differ.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord

That's what you have seen and I have seen the wheel being emptied and the top prize still on there. There are even players that have not seen a Sunken Treassure on the wheel yet. Does that mean they have no Sunken Treassure on their world?

Bottom line is we all have the same chances, no matter what world you play and you are a total idiot if you think you can stop that wheel on a certain item.

DeletedUser111359

Why is everyone carrying on about this - It doesn't matter - not even a little bit.

No one here could possibly know without looking at the code running it, how any of it works!

But at least in theory we should be able to take the word of the devs when they tell us how the wheel works. And what people have been told, and what makes sense from a design standpoint, is that the "stop" button is basically a placebo button, and that all it does is get you to the pre-determined result in a shorter period of time.