• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is Inno Gams making...

• Thread starter DeletedUser11940
  • Start date

DeletedUser11940

Hello,

I want to know is Inno games making a modern age and then a Contemporary (present day) age? :) Or future age??
I know you guys are making an industrial age. I would love a mission when you destroy aliens in the future age.. :D

Stone age c. 6000 B.C. - 4615 B.C.
Bronze age c. 4500 B.C. - 1000 B.C.
Iron Age c. 1000 B.C. - 400 A.D.
Early Middle Ages c. 400 - 1000 A.D.
High Middle Ages c. 1000 - 1300 A.D.
Late Middle Ages c. 1300 - 1460 A.D.
Early Modern and Colonial c. 1460 - 1750 A.D.
industrial age - c. 1750 -1915 A.D.
Modern age c. 1915 - 1985 A.D.
Contemporary age c. 1985 A.D. -
Please answer my question, thanks.

DeletedUser276

From what I know we are making a ton of ages ;) It would only make sense to have a current age. As for Future age I dont know.... again it would only make sense.

We arnt told way before hand what is happening in exact measures. We only find out generalities and the specifics are released to us as the date of release gets closer.

DeletedUser

From what I know we are making a ton of ages ;) It would only make sense to have a current age. As for Future age I dont know.... again it would only make sense.

We arnt told way before hand what is happening in exact measures. We only find out generalities and the specifics are released to us as the date of release gets closer.
Is there a way to learn those generalities from you? I know someone who'd pay good money for that ;)

DeletedUser276

I take bribes in the form of cheesy poofs delivered to my door :) good luck and may the fastest cheesy poof win :D