• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is Game Going Great?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118681
  • Start date

DeletedUser118681

No, not entirely. This is because FoE keep cutting my connection, screen freezes and I have to reboot my tablet to get rid of the endless green circle. This never happens on any other app. Clear cache about twice a day, have uninstalled and reinstalled app about 20 times now all to no avail. Other online apps running normally. ISP investigated and report FoE one of worst sites they have encountered on response times, and wonder how I manage to play the game at all. Can you please sort out this jamming fault on en.foe site, increase bandwidth, or whatever it is causing this extremely annoying issue?
Thank you.

WinnerGR

Captain
I do not believe that ISP really said that FoE is one of worst sites they have encountered on response times, and wonder how I manage to play the game at all.

I believe you may be exaggerating to try and get Inno to fix an individual problem that is specific to your network.

I suggest you contact support.

DeletedUser118681

I do not believe that ISP really said that FoE is one of worst sites they have encountered on response times, and wonder how I manage to play the game at all.

I believe you may be exaggerating to try and get Inno to fix an individual problem that is specific to your network.

I suggest you contact support.
Are you running a business from home where you are 100% reliant on your internet connection? No, I thought not. You pay for Gold Service and ISP will bend over backwards to resolve any issues else they pay a penalty charge for failure to maintain service. There is no problem with my network, proved by concurrently running various online apps that don't get jammed up, that don't just suddenly stop running.
You believe what you want, it's of no consequence to me unless you can come up with a positive solution.

DeletedUser118681

If your device has game turbo mode, use it. you wont need to reboot.
Haven't come across it, where would it be? But, in any case, is this likely to stop the game freezing in the first place?
I used to play this game without any problem, the trouble started about 6 updates back. Something has mangled the works.

Forwandert

Major-General

It's not, it's an app problem. I get all the same issues in various forms they replaced the flashing shield icon that went on forever with the green circle at some point but it's happened for that long it's clear it's never going to get fixed so not worth wasting time keep reporting. Freezes have been worse for the last week although it's only a 3/4 second freeze now. Seem to have random restarts back again too which I haven't seen for a while.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Haven't come across it, where would it be? But, in any case, is this likely to stop the game freezing in the first place?
I used to play this game without any problem, the trouble started about 6 updates back. Something has mangled the works.
I had been having that problem from the beginning (well, since I started 1 year ago). There are multiple routers in my house, and always it jump from one to another, the game is freezeed or it is just restarted (better than freezeed, por sure)

DeletedUser

Are you running a business from home where you are 100% reliant on your internet connection? No, I thought not. You pay for Gold Service and ISP will bend over backwards to resolve any issues else they pay a penalty charge for failure to maintain service. There is no problem with my network, proved by concurrently running various online apps that don't get jammed up, that don't just suddenly stop running.
You believe what you want, it's of no consequence to me unless you can come up with a positive solution.
Ha funny i have one bar of internet and my game works fine :P

DeletedUser118681

Well, oddly, since coming on here with my grumble the game hasn't jammed up in any of the worlds I play in, so someone anonymous in the background has done something! So thank you, whoever you are, let's just try and maintain it now :)