• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player Iron Age Battlecity

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Best Benov Bever.jpg

I guess This would do
I could add CF and Dynamic if I could get more expansions

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Also I could get goods from the relics anyway, building those Goods Buildings and the babel is an unwise decision at first place

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
CF.jpg

So I added CF in this one, with some blacksmiths so I could do daily and event quests. Added 6 new expansions.
That cottage there at the corner has no connection but it will still give me population to support the blacksmiths. I just cannot collect the coins of that.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
I don't think Dynamic is good on this one, as I battle through GE, I seldom needed to negotiate. Even If I do have to, I get those sweet sweet gold relics that gives me 200 of a good.

Emberguard

Legend
In Iron Age you're right, if you ever lvl up throughout the ages you might want to bring them up a bit :) But by then I'd expect you'd have the resources to do so with ease

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
In Iron Age you're right, if you ever lvl up throughout the ages you might want to bring them up a bit :) But by then I'd expect you'd have the resources to do so with ease
Just got my Traz today. Im gonna focus on Castel.
Also I realized that I have 6 less expansions than my city (not the one with CF and blacksmith, this one)
And my medal expansion is on 3000... If I dont have the 6 expansions I cannot build that line of Fountains there
Best Benov Bever.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
Cool. @FelixPSY375 once your CDM is up a few lvls it may be worth considering building the Hagia as well and swapping between the two. As far as FP production goes it'll be more efficient then lvl'ing one at a time

For example once you get CDM to lvl 2 it'll take another 500 FPs before it'll increase the FP output to 2FPs. The hagia would require 50 FPs for its first FP, 180 for 2FP or 610 for 3FP output.

At which point I'd then swap back to lvl'ing the CDM a bit before then bringing the Hagia up a bit. It's just faster overall to go for the cheapest increase in FP output lvl wise then only lvl'ing a single FP source

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
I am 3 prints off CDM, 1 print off Hagia, 1 print off Arc, 7 prints off TA, and others are either built or Have no prints for. still hunting for the 5 expansions that I have overplanned.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
This is my plan for my Progressive city... I know I don't need those roads at the corner there, but are there anymore improvements? This is not battlecity or anything but my main world
old progressives.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
I'd play around with the sizing in each column. That entire road on the edge closest to the bottom I'm not sure it's actually doing anything. If that double road at the top is connected to the town hall then you only need roads to come off the double lane. In which case you could move the arc and put two smaller things together that would take up the space the road is occupying

Of course this is just eyeballing. It's a bit difficult to see where your roads are

DeletedUser111866

You can, for example, group a town hall (7x6), an Inno tower (6x6 IIRC, both my cities have ToR there which is 6x6), a CDM (5x5) and a CoA (4x6) in a space of 11x12 with a single road square between them, ofc the town hall should be open from other sides to connect roads for the rest of your city. This alone saved me 9 roads last time I tried that.