• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

IPad version - no messaging. No guilds

DeletedUser105660

Hi. I'm new to the forum and apologies if this has been raised elsewhere, but did a search and couldn't find anything on these issues. I've been playing for a month or so (loving it) on my iPad. The messaging and guild options are greyed out and show as 'coming soon'. Any idea when? Also, and unrelated, I sometimes have problems with battles stopping midway through - usually they restart when I restart the game. But a few times it has been hours (overnight) before I can finish the battle. Very frustrating as I like to win the pvp tournaments but losing 8-12 hours makes a big difference. Thanks

Cuthwolf

Captain
I too play on an iPad and that message has been there for (at least) two months so don't hold your breath. My biggest problem though is the 'racing clock' issue.

DeletedUser103448

I can imagine that the developers want to be certain that all of these features will continue to work successfully once implemented. Until these new features are implemented, I would recommend that you continue to check here for all of the latest Announcements on the iPad.

LadyAntebellum x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105660

Yes, I get the racing clock sometimes, but it doesn't bother me as much as the battle stopping part way thru. The current problem is that the enemy moves and then the screen freezes. I have to use the automatic completion option to progress. It's okay, but I seem to suffer more injuries that way. Shame about the guilds and messaging on iPad.
Thanks both for your reply.