• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[iPAD] App crashes when tapping army icon after recruiting troops

DeletedUser

[*]World:Cirgard

[*]Browser and Version: Ipad 4, newest iOS

[*]Overview of the bug: App crashes when tapping army icon after recruiting troops

[*]Screenshots:

[*]How often this occurs: Every time

[*]Urgency:Urgent

[*]Preventative Actions:Searched the forum

[*]Summary:App crashes whenever I recruit a troop and then tap the army icon (for example to assign the newly recruited troop)

[*]I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:yes

[*]Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

Please could you first try deleting and reinstalling the iPad app to see if this problem persists?

NB: Any guest users please register before trying this.

DeletedUser

Please could you first try deleting and reinstalling the iPad app to see if this problem persists?

NB: Any guest users please register before trying this.

Hi,

Yes, I have tried reinstalling - still an issue. App seems to crash every time these two actions (recruiting troops and tapping the army icon) are performed quickly one after the other. Clicking something in between (a great building, etc) seems to stop the crashing from happening.

DeletedUser97349

I have attempted to replicate this issue with no success. As I cannot confirm, I will move this to archive as does not appear to be a current issue. If you are still experiencing this however, please advise and I will reopen the investigation.