• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: iPad app constantly crashes

DeletedUser105830

it just started happening recently. At random points and rather frequently the app crashes and exits to the iPad home screen. Tried deleting and re-installing app but nothing has changed. Restarted the iPad, nothing! On average every few minutes, even less at times, the app crashes. It makes it hard to play.

iPad Air 2.

DeletedUser97166

We are aware of the current issues surrounding the app at this time. It is being worked on and an update will be released for this.

DeletedUser105171

I am not sure if this is related but when playing on my iphone my army keeps getting problems. The selected defensive units have been removed several times (I selected the 8 armies for defence but then later they are not there any more). Also I have had the units selected for battle change! So in one example I selected some different units and 5 rogues - but only the rogues appeared when I entered the battle (meaning I lost rogues..). Slighly more weird was in a two tier battle when I entered with several rogues - when it went to the second battle several rogues showed up directly as Rail Guns (having been "converted" to Rail Guns in the first battle they should have obviously been turned back to rogues for the second battle). This is only on my iPhone.