• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Invictum - The new unconquered guild

DeletedUser4089

Do you want a cookie for that?

We don't really care how many more your guild is than us(whatever that means), my guild has me.

DeletedUser7719

Heck yea i want a cookie! But really, didn't mean any offense (including that it's only 6 times now), I just like stats

DeletedUser

Looking at joining a Guild, where do I find my IGN and what is an IGN?

DeletedUser

My ING's tevitarosa...my tnx. Now hopefully I'll get some invites to join a Guild!

DeletedUser

Hi I would like to join this guild my in game name is Mammoth2014

DeletedUser4089

Hi I would like to join this guild my in game name is Mammoth2014

Hey, I couldn't find you in-game, so I went searching...
You're only playing on Arvahall, Brisgard and Cirgard. This alliance is on Fel Dranghyr, so unfortunately no, you can't join.
Make sure you check the right sections, you wan to look in the A, B or C worlds recruitment sections, good luck.

On a separate note, we're getting close to out player cap, so we can't invite too many more people now. Invites will be given on a case by case basis.

DeletedUser

i would like to join your guild please ign is thekid1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

We're close to our player cap.

What would you bring to our guild?
What are your points?
What Goods do you produce?

DeletedUser

Hello,

Whilst i realise you are close to your player limit, I'm looking to join this fine guild if you guys will consider me? In answer to the previous posts questions...

What would you bring to our guild?
OCD, a jumbo size pack of polishing cloths and a willingness to learn.

What are your points?

What Goods do you produce?
Granite, Copper and working on unlocking hemp.

IGN - Coastis

DeletedUser11419

Hello, I'd like to join your guild.
Current points: 21,8k
Producing brick and glass at the moment. IGN Lemmi