• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Invictum - The new unconquered guild

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!

I just started a new guild yesterday with a friend and I am open to members. No requirements just join! Reply here with your IGN and you will receive an invite within 24 hrs of your request to join.

We are looking for mods so if you stay on for a while, maybe I can promote you?

DeletedUser4089

=========================================================

An update on the Guild.

We are now ranked in the Top 10 Guilds on Fel Dranghyr!!
We have 80 Members and ~1,750,000 points.

We're getting close to our 80 player cap, so we can't invite too many more people now(still a few spaces due to inactives). Invites will still be given on a case by case basis. Activity is key if you're looking to join, and at least 2000 points,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We also have another member named Knuckz. He's the top of the neighbourhood i'm in but im about to change that. :)

DeletedUser4089

When you logged in, you would have a choice from Arvahall, Brisgard, Cirgard, Dinedu, East-Nagach or Fel Dranghyr.
If you can't remember, have a look at the URL of the game page, at the start, it will say "en" then a number, from 1 to 6, let me know the number and I can tell you what world you are on. Hope that makes sense,

DeletedUser4089

Ah, ok. You're on Arvahall, not Fel Dranghyr. You should look for a guild here - Link :)