• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Inventory Amnesty

DeletedUser115633

I have checked previous threads and conducted searches and can’t spot anything that mentions this particular idea before. This is different to trading items in your inventory as discussed in another thread.
Forgive me if I am wrong.

How about at the end of every seasonal event there be a “Inventory Amnesty” where by we can swap unwanted items in our inventory for buildings that we would find useful such as SoKs, shrink kits, event building upgrades, renovation kits, jigsaw pieces etc.

I figure that every item that may appear in an inventory has a intrinsic in game value, this could be used on a 1:2 ratio (for example) so that when using the amnesty you would only receive 1/2 of the original value of the building.
Or
Instead of later age buildings being of more value in a amnesty swap, due to their original value, than lower age buildings, each building could be ranked within that building type within that age. For example different types of residential buildings would be ranked so it would take more stilt houses than chalets to create a amnesty swap.

I have just spotted a slight flaw.... you could easily purchase buildings and drop them in to your inventory however this would of course use up your store building cards so perhaps the opportunity to do this is pretty limited.

Anyway, what do you think?

Cheers and kind regards
Jack

Agent327

Overlord
  • What not to suggest:
OVERTYPE said:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

DeletedUser99588

• What not to suggest:
OVERTYPE said:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

.....and yet many ideas are to make the game easier and some have been implemented.

Although for this particular idea it is a -1 from me. Maybe they should allow them to be traded in for guild power points. No direct personal gain for individual player although they would see an overall gain as the guild progresses up a level.

DeletedUser112745

• Makes the game easier
  • Makes the player richer
  • Disrupts InnoGames diamond/special building sales

DeletedUser99588

You should read the whole part once. It is very enlightening

Yeah I did years ago but it got ignored not only by those creating the ideas but also those implementing them. I mean who would have thought we would be able to store buildings :o

Agent327

Overlord
Yeah I did years ago but it got ignored not only by those creating the ideas but also those implementing them. I mean who would have thought we would be able to store buildings :o

Kudo's to the player that came up with that. Devs would never have thought of it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99588

Visionaries.

It has been suggested on many country forums. Maybe that's why they do not want it suggested over and over again.

I'm sure it has several times. If only there was a sarcasm emoji :)