• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inventory: add Create Offer functionality

In Inventory, would you like to:

• Leave Inventory as it is: list of Goods (Open and close)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Add "Create offer" function to right click on specific Good (just like in Market)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

AntiDuck

Corporal
Clicking on the "happy face" does nothing. Hovering the cursor over the happy face shows happiness details.
MIS-clicking on the Goods icon next to the happy face opens the inventory on the goods tab. Hovering the cursor over the Goods icon shows amount of current era goods.
For some reason, I always try to click on Happy Face. I don't know why. For last ... 9 months, I guess. I always click (instead of just hovering). For Goods icon - I misclick happy face or event button (just as I said).
As to hovering on Goods icon - I have no use for it, but sometimes it triggers me to hover ... then click on this icon - just to see the Goods list and say again to myself - why I did that, I can't trade from here!
I would say, after couple of hundreds of such surprises, I finally decided to write to a forum - it's like the stone in the middle of regular trail - sooner or later you start to think you're bored to stumble upon it. And try to remove this stone.

Agent327

Overlord
You're right. However, I mentioned Icon in the top, which leads to opening "Goods" tab in Inventory.
Yes, game designers offer various ways to reach same dialogs, which is little bit unusual.
But if they have this icon in the top - they can make it this list of Goods work better, right?

Wrong.

Just open the market. Better than that it does not get.

Agent327

Overlord
For some reason, I always try to click on Happy Face. I don't know why. For last ... 9 months, I guess. I always click (instead of just hovering). For Goods icon - I misclick happy face or event button (just as I said).
As to hovering on Goods icon - I have no use for it, but sometimes it triggers me to hover ... then click on this icon - just to see the Goods list and say again to myself - why I did that, I can't trade from here!
I would say, after couple of hundreds of such surprises, I finally decided to write to a forum - it's like the stone in the middle of regular trail - sooner or later you start to think you're bored to stumble upon it. And try to remove this stone.

So cause you are doing weird things and can not keep yourself from repeating them again and again, the game needs to be changed? :rolleyes:

AntiDuck

Corporal
They have actually changed that a while ago (after player feedback, I suppose), so the event button is now a bit further away from the icons on the top than it used to be.
With the Archaelogy I was clicking always wrong - event instead of happy face 4 out of 5 clicks. Probably, event banner was too big.

AntiDuck

Corporal
You should never have to motivate your own cultural buildings. Build GB's that increase happiness; Hagia, Alcatraz etc...
Thanks for advice! But, I've decided once not too build too many "magic" GBs, and tend to play FoE with 2 GBs only, being stuck in Early Middle ages. Guild Expedition and especially Guild Battleground are very nice and easy at this age. Pure "Plaisir de nirvana" (c) Army of lovers
In our little Guild we got people with like, 8 Magic Wells, and 7 Great Buildings, and 10 "huts" that make FP - this looks little too much of Disneyland to me.

… I've decided once not too build too many "magic" GBs, and tend to play FoE with 2 GBs only, being stuck in Early Middle ages. Guild Expedition and especially Guild Battleground are very nice and easy at this age.
GE and GBG are not easier in lower ages. GE/GBG is as easy/difficult in EMA as it is in SAAB. How easy or difficult it is mostly depends on you attack boosts (which you can increase by building the right GBs).
But hey, alright, play the game with only 2 GB's. Your choice. Why not? Good luck. :-)
Some players - mostly very experienced players - challenge themselves to play the game without GB's. Why shouldn't you?

Last edited:

AntiDuck

Corporal
GE and GBG are not easier in lower ages. GE/GBG is as easy/difficult in EMA as it is in SAAB. How easy or difficult it is mostly depends on you attack boosts (which you can increase by building the right GBs).
Let me say - I'm very happy I'm in Early Middle ages. Once I move to High Middle - I immediately will be a low-level player with lack of both resources and troops - and it will take ~300 FP and 4 weeks to advance, right?
In our guild we have people in Iron age - and both negotiations and fights are so much easier for them.
Would you consider invest 100 Lumber or 100 Coffee in average Guild Battleground negotiations? :)

But hey, alright, play the game with only 2 GB's. Your choice. Why not? Good luck. :-)
Some players - mostly very experienced players - challenge themselves to play the game without GB's. Why shouldn't you?
To me, the most hard challenge is lack of space on a map and lack of time.
At the moment, we (our guild) is slowly approaching the idea of touching Guild Continent Map - where you need hundreds of goods for every move. And well, we're not ready yet.