• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inventory … Again …

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5399

How long before we can expect a working Inventory? I'm tired of having to sell and repurchase items because the Inventory isn't working yet. I refuse to buy any Diamonds until the Inventory is implemented! :mad:

DeletedUser

As said before, even if the inventory will be used, it remains the question if it will have the function of holding your buildings while you're rearranging your village... it's just part of the game to try to fit in everything you need. And it is possible! :)

DeletedUser

what is that inventory for anyway?
i mean, what did the designers had in mind if they put it there?

DeletedUser65

what is that inventory for anyway?
i mean, what did the designers had in mind if they put it there?

we dont know yet :( i can say however that the inventory gets a new tab with the colonial age titled "legendary buildings" but just like the other tabs it seems to have no use as of yet

DeletedUser

As said before, even if the inventory will be used, it remains the question if it will have the function of holding your buildings while you're rearranging your village... it's just part of the game to try to fit in everything you need. And it is possible! :)

I think it was Herluth who has commented that it is certain that buildings will not be able to be put in the inventory. Apart from that I have raised this question myself and had gotten a similar answer from a higher up.
Designing your town and making everything fit is an essential part of the game and putting buildings away makes it way too easy.

As for when this feature will be activated, who knows..
It was an idea the devs implemented, then got put in a corner because of more pressing matters.

- L

DeletedUser17

The inventory will play an important role in the future. In-game items will be able to be stored and used from this menu (I cannot say anything more at this point). Storing buildings so players can make room in their city is currently not planned. As it was mentioned above this is suppose to be part of the game.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Well, Col Age is incoming, so there's that. Then maybe the inventory would get implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.