• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contact Support: Internal Server Error + Military Units

BraveColour

Private
I am in the Post Mordern Era. This morning I battled for a new sector on the campaign map. I had some units from the next age (Contemporary Era) in my attacking army. Because they are from the next age I consider those precious and important and, consequently, when they die, I spend diamonds to resurrect them, so they are alive and healed and remain in my arsenal. But this morning the battle was going badly and my units were being hit hard, so I clicked the white flag icon to surrender, with a view to resurrect my Contemporary Era units from the next age. But nothing happened. I clicked the icon again and still nothing. Suddenly a box popped-up saying Internal Server Error and sorry and the battlefield closed down. When I looked at my remaining military arsenal, my units from the next age had all been lost. I had no opportunity to resurrect fallen units with diamonds. I've lost it all, and all because of a FoE server issues. I am gutted and disappointed. This is a bug that has materially disadvantaged me. I'm not feeling happy.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Internal errors can occur on occasion for a variety of reasons, unfortunately. Please contact support to get your units back.