• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Interesting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsRats

Private
I've played this game for almost 4 months. Enjoyable, little game. I always donate real money to any game I find entertaining. I bought a Bakery. I'm in New York State, U.S.
I may have a better understanding of races and people than many who don't live near a major metropolis as New York City. I've only gotten "Plundered" 2 times. I actually could care less how many goods of mine are plundered/stolen. Not real money or consequence. What is does show, and is documented by every keystroke on your computer... those who are the Communist-Left who steals/plunders without earning what they collected, and the "Right" who feels guilty by taking something that is not theirs to take.
A game of morals? :)

r21r

Major-General
to be able to plunder, you 1st must be able to win the defending army, which means that you will probably have invested in your army.
more like a calculations game than moral lol

Emberguard

Legend
What is the motivation to even contemplate taking something that is not yours by force?
Except it was ours to take. You agreed to that by signing up to the game.

Lets take monopoly for example. If you agree to play that game you agree that if you land on a space with a hotel on it you pay X monopoly dollars. When the game ends everything returns to the boardgame. The resources were never yours to begin with. They were only there for the purpose of the game.

If however you tried to physically take that board game and you weren't the owner then you'd be stealing because someone else owned the boardgame itself

Same thing with Go Fish. You get a pack of cards. You may own the physical cards. So anyone trying to take the cards outside of the game would be stealing. But by agreeing to play you're agreeing for them to take the cards from you within the game rules. It's theirs to take within the game boundaries

MsRats

Private
"Lets take monopoly for example. If you agree to play that game you agree that if you land on a space with a hotel on it you pay X monopoly dollars. When the game ends everything returns to the boardgame. The resources were never yours to begin with. They were only there for the purpose of the game.
If however you tried to physically take that board game and you weren't the owner then you'd be stealing because someone else owned the boardgame itself
Same thing with Go Fish. You get a pack of cards. You may own the physical cards. So anyone trying to take the cards outside of the game would be stealing. But by agreeing to play you're agreeing for them to take the cards from you within the game rules. It's theirs to take within the game boundaries."

Oh, how the Left loves to cloud things over and make everything seem like peaches and cream. lol
No, When you steal from another player, you are stealing. They probably do the same thing in real life. :)

r21r

Major-General
No, When you steal from another player, you are stealing. They probably do the same thing in real life. :)
Well, you are not "Stealling" exactly, you 1st have to win the Defending Army, which depending to the owner might be easy or impossible, and then, if you pass through that, you have to be lucky enough so the owner won't have motivated his Buildings or will have buildings that don't need motivation to be plundered.

it is not always "profitable" in game means to raid cities, you need to invest in high Attack and a lot time camping the cities to make it worth the effort.

not defending anything, but we all have locks on our doors right ?

MsRats

Private
@ Emberguard: I already know your "political spectrum" from your previous post. :)
I played Tera for years, Rose until they shut down. You?

Status
Not open for further replies.