• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

InnoGames TV InnoGames TV September Edition

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

We hope you all enjoyed this months episode! A link to the announcement which includes the episode can be found here!

DeletedUser

Ugh, 'Fall' Event. God, I hate the term 'Fall'.
It does look pretty cute though, hooray for free stuff.
Will we be getting a new Spring Event also?? :lol: I hope Halloween Event is still safe as well? I always enjoy that.

DeletedUser15432

A more appropriate name for the Fall event should be Autumn, looks good, a similar layout to the original Easter event

DeletedUser4727

Do we know what date the Fall event starts?
Not yet, no.

Will we be getting a new Spring Event also?? :lol: I hope Halloween Event is still safe as well? I always enjoy that.
Nothing confirmed as of yet on Halloween, but can't see why not :)

No clue on Spring yet, and doubt I could tell you if I did have a clue ;)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General

Although technically the term 'fall' has its derivations in 16th century English, so whilst some may not like the term, it actually originated in England rather than America....

'The term came to denote the season in 16th century England, a contraction of Middle English expressions like "fall of the leaf" and "fall of the year". During the 17th century, English emigration to the British colonies in North America was at its peak, and the new settlers took the English language with them. While the term fall gradually became obsolete in Britain, it became the more common term in North America'

DeletedUser

Although technically the term 'fall' has its derivations in 16th century English, so whilst some may not like the term, it actually originated in England rather than America....
I didn't say it originated in America, I just said that I didn't like it :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

'The term came to denote the season in 16th century England, a contraction of Middle English expressions like "fall of the leaf" and "fall of the year". During the 17th century, English emigration to the British colonies in North America was at its peak, and the new settlers took the English language with them. While the term fall gradually became obsolete in Britain, it became the more common term in North America'

interesting post thank you Beefy as i always assumed that "fall" originated in America and "autumn" was an english term