• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

InnoGames TV Innogames TV September Edition

DeletedUser99588

Condolences to Anwars colleagues and family they must be devastated losing him at such a young age.

DeletedUser12400

So sad to hear that we lost Anwar. Thoughts & prayers to his family and friends.

DeletedUser11899

So sad to hear that. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. :(:(:(

I would like to thank Inno for this well-deserved memorial to Anwar

anwar.png

Thanks for the excellent work you did in this game

DeletedUser97349

I think we were all shocked and saddened to hear the news about Anwar, thoughts are with his connections at this difficult time.

DeletedUser7223

All at Phoenix Knights on Fel D. would like to send our deepest regards to Anwars Family & Friends.

DeletedUser6395

So sad to hear the news concerning Anwar.
My condolences to all his family and friends at this time...he will be sadly missed.

DeletedUser5180

very sad news, deepest condolences not only to family but those at FoE who worked with Anwar

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
this is really a very Sad News ... Anwar was the only person from the Inno games dev's team to ever answer directly on these forums while he was on the FOE team ... He will be sorely missed ....My Deepest condolences to Anwar's family, his colleagues and friends.

DeletedUser

RIP Anwar

RIP Anwar - His touch on this game will be missed. I hope his family and friends find some peace in their memories of their time with him despite their grief.