• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

InnoGames TV Innogames TV October Edition

DeletedUser96901

2 october events

so sure no other content
like 2nd GB or new era ?

really poor because since last years Halloween event there was only one new era
so the new graveyard becomes only one era newer

DeletedUser914

2 october events

so sure no other content
like 2nd GB or new era ?

really poor because since last years Halloween event there was only one new era
so the new graveyard becomes only one era newer

Halloween before new era is better: because: now I am able to "sell" the ancient graveyard on my land and leave the new eternal graveyard in inventory. This gives new useful space when the new era starts. First halloween then new era is the right order.

The mad scientists lab looks brilliant, love that blue lightning globe. Function sounds like a kind of bazaar: hope it will give forgepoints.

DeletedUser6065

Really liking the new buildings.

However . . producing whatever my heart desires? Tough to choose.

Diamonds or expansions. The eternal question.

. . . . mk

DeletedUser914

I choose for those Great Building level up vouchers. :o
The eternal Great Building.

DeletedUser96901

oh yes:
the 3 month production: 1 expansion
(expansions are limited. it can't produce them daily)
the 6 month production: a level up voucher
(such a voucher is very powerful if you have a very high GB. it can give other a few thousands FP rewards for donating only one before you use it)

and be careful: that building can be plundered

:p

DeletedUser2989

I'm probably not going to worry about finishing the Columbus Event, don't need a champs retreat. The new Halloween building looks nice so I might try to pick that one up (but another larger graveyard... not going to worry too much about that one). It's getting tricky with they new buildings, if they are just straight up happiness ones (or straight coins/supplies) they have to be really good yields to grab my attention. As it stands I'm not far off deleting more of my special event buildings as I just don't need the happiness or coins.

Given that we've already had the added event in memory of Anwar I don't think we needed the Columbus Event, seems like time that could have been better used on something else.