• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

InnoGames TV InnoGames TV May Edition

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;--pEzYIS6ck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--pEzYIS6ck&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

joesoap

Major-General
a link to the may episode either here or in the announcement would be excellent & most appreciated

DeletedUser99588

Seems a little late to have a video of TE. So many have finished it already.

DeletedUser99588

It's InnoGames TV. The Forge of Empires part was introduced much earlier in Update to 1.49 and Tomorrow Age.

Exactly. It's been and gone and because of that I'm not tempted to watch it. Whereas if they had used some fresh material I would have been tempted to watch it. Just my personal opinion and understand others may still wish to watch it.

DeletedUser11899

...might I be trapped in time? bcos after watching this episode I feel like Bill Murray in 'Groundhog Day'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That moment when you finally reached the last era.. and after a few days, a new era is announced..