• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

InnoGames TV Innogames TV June Edition

DeletedUser

I disagree and here's why
If you can get maximum amount of sok's and you are interested in FP's only then yes. Otherwise, no.

There are two things you want in lategame wich is medals or FP's depending how many expansions you have unlocked and this building gives both.

64 medals per 4 hours isn't enough? for an active player that's 3x/4x a day = 192 to 256 medals a day per building, wich in comparison equals to a level 12 or higher Deal Castle in reward.

Here's a fun comparison with the TE PvP weekly tournament:
192 to 256 medals p/day * 7 equals to 1344 to 1792 extra medals per week wich in comparison is the almost or the whole 2nd reward from TE PvP tournament (1750 medals).

So if you are missing medals expansions and need extra medals this building is marvelous, perhaps even overpowered. If you're doing it for just FP's it's great too if you can't find enough SoK's to fill your city with.
You should compare medal output with repeating quests, not with lame PvP towers. TE repeating quest with Chateau lvl 10 gives, if I remember correctly, 1,750 medals. About 5% medal chance, 40 quests/day (with Unbirthday parties) equals 24,500 medals/week. Bazaar is weak, requires constant player's attention, and is a magnet for attacks.

But I agree with your second argument - if you can't get enough SoKs (true for most players), then Bazaar is OK. Better than other stuff that produces usual resources and worth the place it takes.