• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

InnoGames TV Innogames TV June Edition

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;m3Lfwqs7h1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Lfwqs7h1o&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

DeletedUser101925

I love the new summer buildings they look great and are very unique. Well done! :)

DeletedUser105544

The last one could be fine, but depends on how much space it requires.

DeletedUser106419

I love the new summer buildings they look amazing and can't wait for them to come out :)

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
Sphinx 2x1
Ziggurat 3x3
Caravansary 4x5
Bazaar 5x4

So the Bazaar is really not worth it. Takes as much space as five Shrines and produces only 2 FP per day.

DeletedUser96901

So the Bazaar is really not worth it. Takes as much space as five Shrines and produces only 2 FP per day.
plunderers will love them :p

they can't be motivated:
so they are the first and only building where FP can be plundered :o

DeletedUser914

plunderers will love them :p

they can't be motivated:
so they are the first and only building where FP can be plundered :o

nice, hope they will put alot of these in the wheel. :o Plunder that gives fun.

DeletedUser914

Moreover: remembered I started a topic about this summer event. Topic start was early, but not too early. 7 weeks later this announcement. Things are still unclear and in beta, but almost everything what was said by responders, is likely to be inside: Means that sometimes this forum makes sense and is read,

Must be a funny old fashioned, summer quest

looking forward to it

DeletedUser6065

I agree that there appears to be little that advances the case for the Bazaar.
The Ziggurat could be the winner here.

. . . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101925

Sphinx 2x1
Ziggurat 3x3
Caravansary 4x5
Bazaar 5x4

Any building that provides with more FP's is a welcome addition. Regardless of it's size.

DeletedUser6065

Flexibility has nothing to do with the value of this building. Looks at the stats.

You get more FP's from as comparable amount of ShrineKnow plus the gold (and they cannot be plundered).

I refuse to believe that 14 power points/hour in the Tomorrow Era Bazaar will be any sort of a game breaker. And, what Tomorrow player will visit their city every hour anyway? Perhaps if you have 80 Tomorrow players all with Bazaars and collecting every hour for a few weeks in your guild, this would be a good feature. Maybe they will catch up the the Russians who are already at level 50 in GvG. But, I don't see many guilds with that set -up. And remember, I am speaking of a Tomorrow Bazaar. I doubt a LateMiddle Bazaar will give nearly that much power. So what's the big deal?

Medals? 64/4 hours for a Tomorrow player? As a lowly Colonial player, I need 20K medals for my next expansion. It would require 52 days of consecutive 4 hour collections to attain that quantity using the Tomorrow rate. Again, I don't conceive of the Colonial Bazaar distributing the same amount of medals, so it would take even longer.

Gold, resources? Please.

Nope. The Bazaar is a space burner.

Period.

. . . . mk

DeletedUser914

Bazaar has more options;
a. first it gives citizens and nowadays those are really welcome
b. for small guilds, it gives guild power, if you make a strategy that every guild member goes for it, and try to collect, then in a short time a guild reaches level 10 which gives a forgepoint, after it everyone can switch to 2 daily forgepoints production.
c. like syphon already mentioned, every forgepoint is a welcome addition. If you don't decide to spend diamonds this summer, then you can better go for this bazaar instead of shrine. 2 forgepoints are better then 1.

DeletedUser

Flexibility has nothing to do with the value of this building. Looks at the stats.

You get more FP's from as comparable amount of ShrineKnow plus the gold (and they cannot be plundered).

I refuse to believe that 14 power points/hour in the Tomorrow Era Bazaar will be any sort of a game breaker. And, what Tomorrow player will visit their city every hour anyway? Perhaps if you have 80 Tomorrow players all with Bazaars and collecting every hour for a few weeks in your guild, this would be a good feature. Maybe they will catch up the the Russians who are already at level 50 in GvG. But, I don't see many guilds with that set -up. And remember, I am speaking of a Tomorrow Bazaar. I doubt a LateMiddle Bazaar will give nearly that much power. So what's the big deal?

Medals? 64/4 hours for a Tomorrow player? As a lowly Colonial player, I need 20K medals for my next expansion. It would require 52 days of consecutive 4 hour collections to attain that quantity using the Tomorrow rate. Again, I don't conceive of the Colonial Bazaar distributing the same amount of medals, so it would take even longer.

Gold, resources? Please.

Period.

. . . . mk

Agreed. Logically; all in all, the Bazaar isn't worth placement in my Realm.
But I am looking forward to the Sphinx. Hopefully Lady Luck will be on my side for this coming event. :o

DeletedUser80579

Gold, resources? Please.

Period.

. . . . mk

Oh my, thank goodness you are here to tell us all what to think :rolleyes:
I disagree with you, deal with it.

DeletedUser96901

yes 5 Shrines are better than 1 Bazaar (= same size)

but what if you can't get even 2 Shrines because the Bazaar comes ten times more often on the board and if a Shrine appears 5 minutes later it is already be gone again

and at some point nobody will refresh the boards anymore (on the first days you get new boards every 5 minutes)
then players will be happy with every Bazaar they win

;)

happy sit and wait for Shrines.
maybe you are lucky and see & win them

if not will you refresh the wheel 20 times and try your luck in finding a wheel with Shrines ?

or what are trying to win instead ?

DeletedUser101925

I disagree and here's why
If you can get maximum amount of sok's and you are interested in FP's only then yes. Otherwise, no.

There are two things you want in lategame wich is medals or FP's depending how many expansions you have unlocked and this building gives both.

64 medals per 4 hours isn't enough? for an active player that's 3x/4x a day = 192 to 256 medals a day per building, wich in comparison equals to a level 12 or higher Deal Castle in reward.

Here's a fun comparison with the TE PvP weekly tournament:
192 to 256 medals p/day * 7 equals to 1344 to 1792 extra medals per week wich in comparison is the almost or the whole 2nd reward from TE PvP tournament (1750 medals).

So if you are missing medals expansions and need extra medals this building is marvelous, perhaps even overpowered. If you're doing it for just FP's it's great too if you can't find enough SoK's to fill your city with.