• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Innogames staff to take over forums and support

DeletedUser11930

I would propose that the forums staff and support should be run by innogames employees rather than biased gamers who seem to make decisions based on what their in game friends want

Emberguard

Legend
Inno already fully take care of the support area.

Players don't control the forums, we merely use the forums.

What you'd really want is for how ideas are sent through to be changed or an additional option added: moderators choice. Ideas sent through that the forum either ignored or disagreed with but that the moderator feels would make a good addition.

DeletedUser110327

We already do. Or do you think Santa slips down their chimney's every night to fill their stockings?

Emberguard

Legend
Haha. That's quite the sponsor. No holiday break for the man in red :p

That being said, to apply to be a mod you have to be a player with min Colonial Age reached in at least one of your worlds. Even applying for a paid position can potentially stem from being a moderator.

So while your proposal is understandable - you want to feel like you're being heard - you may simply need to invite other people onto the forums that are more level headed or less prone to being argumentative if you want more support of your ideas

DeletedUser99692

You may not want to believe this but the Moderators on this server have no bias for or against in game friend or foe. We take action against RULE BREAKERS regardless of our personal interactions with them. Both on this forum and any action that we adjudicate in the game we are Moderators first and foremost players second.

Agent327

Overlord
We already do. Or do you think Santa slips down their chimney's every night to fill their stockings?

Let's see. 25 worlds with 25 forums at the moment taken care of by volunteers. Do you think they can cover that with the number of employees they have at the momennt, or is Santa going to bring them some extra for free?

DeletedUser110327

Maaate, I think you're doing an exceptionally good job at managing the forums yourself. No, seriously, I think you're doing an amazing job.

DeletedUser110327

You think driving people away from their forums, making people feel stupid, and deriding perfectly good ideas makes Inno money and they should employ you?

DeletedUser99692

@Agent327 you have heard of freedom of expression. Just because you don't like something does not preclude players from posting it. Maybe the bias expressed in that remark says it all. Even the Moderation team is open to criticism and have the right to reply to the same.

Agent327

Overlord
@Agent327 you have heard of freedom of expression. Just because you don't like something does not preclude players from posting it. Maybe the bias expressed in that remark says it all. Even the Moderation team is open to criticism and have the right to reply to the same.

Maybe you should try to see the total picture. What on earth made you think I was serious? He is baiting me and I don't mind going for it and ridicule it.

DeletedUser99692

It is both the baiting and the response to it that denigrates this forum to the level of a school yard try to rise above it. For your information we can only judge on the written word unless you want to add # by the way I am being sarcastic. I do not work with a crystal ball only what is written in plain English.

Agent327

Overlord
It is both the baiting and the response to it that denigrates this forum to the level of a school yard try to rise above it. For your information we can only judge on the written word unless you want to add # by the way I am being sarcastic. I do not work with a crystal ball only what is written in plain English.

Point taken, but look at it the other way. Is this really an idea or something that should have been taken to the soap-box some time ago, cause that would have placed all reactions in a totally different light.

DeletedUser99692

That is for the Community Manager to decide I have said my tuppence worth.

DeletedUser99692

Basically there is nothing wrong with the content of the proposal.

DeletedUser112892

Freedom of expression is a device used by cockroaches to avoid being censored. It is not a scripture and it is not truth, it is a freemasonry communistic piece of crap used by cockroaches to destroy people. There, I've said my tuppence worth as well. Don't quote your little red book at me as if it is truth.
:lol::lol::lol: