• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

INNO pls ask for an IN-Game vote for important changes

do you want INNO to send players a in-game msg to ask for a player vote for important changes

• yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
There was a while back a survey that popped up on users screens asking for user feedback on the game in general. So it’s not like it hasn’t been done before in some form. Whether it was successful I have no idea (maybe that’s why I’ve only seen it happen once?)

That is something that bloody pops up on the app all the time.

"Hi ....... how do you like the game so far?"

If you claim not to like it you get the suggestion to go to the forums. Most players play on the app, so most players get directed to tghe forums. That makes this so called idea totally useless.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
2019-11-24 11_36_28-Urban Dictionary_ lol.png

(n.) A drowning man. On some of the more literacy-conscious chatrooms, whenever anyone (usually a n00b) says lol, they are invariably greeted with cries of "Oh no! He's drowning!" or something of the like. The lol is a drowning man, his head (the 'o') and upraised arms (the two 'l's) visible above the water line. There have been numerous attempted positive spins on this meme, like the Headshot of Someone at a Party Theory, or the He's Not Drowning- He's Just Cheering Theory, etc., but none of them have really taken hold like the Drowning Man Theory. There are also numerous text variations, supporting various theories. Ex: *lol* is a variation on the Cheering Theory, where the cheerer has somehow obtained a pair of pom-poms, and ~~~lol~~~^~~~ is a yet more ominous version of Drowning Man, for, as you can see, there is clearly a shark slicing through the stormy waves towards the hapless lol. Prevent this slaughter of innocent swimmers. Don't lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser653

OP posted
Friday at 1:23 PM
Proposal: ask a player vote for important changes ex :
GVG timer changes
pls send in-game msg to ask for player vote for this kind of important changes

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
yes i did there is a similar one but did not want to revive a dinosaur thread from 2 years ago this has been asked before
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...n-planned-proposed-changes.33489/#post-218663
Reason: INNO is presently turning back timers to old system on beta and did not ask it's players their opinion with a vote
this is a game changer pls INNO ask for a vote with an in-game msg for important changes like this one

Details: send an in-game msg for a vote when you want to do changes who will change game significantly
like when you send msg's about an event

Visual Aids: none

Balance/Abuse Prevention: none i think of

summary :
i'd like INNO to ask it's clients for a vote when they plan important changes like the timer changes in GVG

DeletedUser653

i think I agree, big changes to the game should be debated before being developed +1

Agent327

Overlord
Who decides what important and big changes are?

GvG is played by just a very small part of the total number of players. Less than 5%. That means changing GvG timers isn't a big or important change, so no votes needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.