• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inno Annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Hobad

Private
Why does Inno continue to make useless, annoying changes for mobile users? There's no need for obnoxious boxes popping up everytime we scroll over a building that puts something in inventory. At least in the past we could keep collecting goods and supplies while ignoring the boxes, but now you force us to close each and every one before continuing to collect from the city. Why? What purpose does that serve? We continue to ignore what's in the boxes - they show up as new in our inventory. Do you realize how annoying it is to have to restart the collections when half the time the screen moves on us until we touch it just right in order to collect? Stop being obnoxious - stop making useless changes - stop putting up those boxes altogether - they're useless!

You're right, It is very annoying having these pop up banners congratulating you for some paltry reward I get EVERY day when collecting. Must be a ploy to frustrate you into spending diamonds on the collect all button after doing BG collects.
I think Inno has lost the plot, and making all these useless changes for the sake of change. They have ruined GE, removing most of the rewards that made it the reason we played it. Adding GE5 is another ridiculous change that makes no sense why lower eras with less blue att/ att. def numbers easily fight all 16, while those in higher eras can barely beat a few. I'm in SAJM and can only fight 1, 2, 3 & 5 and must neg the rest at stupidly expensive good costs for useless rewards.
I refuse to watch ads for pathetic rewards, so they just sit there. If their aim is to frustrate players, job well done. On the verge of packing it in.

Knight of ICE

We have feedback threads for these type of comments. Feedback gets forwarded. Comments like this in an off topic part of the forum don't, so I am locking this. If you want to be heard, use the feedback threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.