• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Initiative Value for units

Kokostarcu

Private
Proposal:
I assumed up to this point that unit Movement Speed/Distance was the deciding factor in terms of which units go first in battle but found only recently that Virtual Future Rocket Troop will always hit first against Mars Sniperbot or Steel Wardens. My main focus point was artillery comparison between VF and Mars:

Rocket troops has a movement of 12
Sniperbot has a movement of 14

I decided to ask Support if it was a bug and they confirmed that there are internal hidden parameters which decide which unit goes first in battle and that it's intended to work this way.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yep, haven't seen anything similar

Reason:
The reason I would like to know the values for this parameter is that I want to avoid losing troops seamlessly in battle. Right now I would have to use units from 2 ages below and above VF, those that I use on a day to day basis, to test them against Rocket Troops in order to find out which go before and which go after. Unless these internal parameters risk divulging some well guarded secrets of Inno, I think they could help refine the way fighting is done in general.

Details:
Don't think there's anything else to add. If fighting is turn based, then we should know the rules of engagement to their full extent. Can't play Chess if you don't know what the pieces do.

Visual Aids:
Simple parameter in the stats sheet should be fine.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Don't see any abuse possibilities.

Knight of ICE

This idea would fall under the DNSL, so I am moving it.

Just a tip. Numbers you are looking for can be found.