• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

infinite number of money! (BUG)

DeletedUser

Hello, I have experienced great bug. I can gain money (coins) from the one small village (the last one in the ranking of players) by every support (motivating the villagers). Normally you can not gain the coins again. When I came back to my village and I gave my workers new instruction to create more materials. All coins I gained from that village were deducted.

I tried to use them other way. I reached 660 coins to buy one forge point but suddenly internal error appeared. So I could not use this bug for my own benefit. You should fix it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I can't reproduce this. What browser are you using and which addons do you have installed?

DeletedUser

Google Chrome. No addons. It is just about last player in the ranking.

DeletedUser

Thank you for reporting this bug, It will help the team improve the game!

DeletedUser

Having the same problem, using Mozilla Firefox, with multiple addons (but seeing as above it does not seem addons should affect this)

DeletedUser17

Thank you for your post. I cannot reproduce this issue. Can you please add more information about this issue.

DeletedUser

Jester, I said everything. I did not try this again because I do not have time to support everyone now. More players had this issue, let them try it and tell if it is still a problem.

DeletedUser

Hi Darddy & Checkered Jester,

this has been reported here : http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?511-After-visiting-immediatly-able-to-revisit-again-%28unsure-how-many-times%29

Too make it short, here my answer from the old thread :
This happens sometimes, only with non active players.
But you won't get very far with this kind of "more" money because, when you relog this bugmoney is gone.
The client doesn't submit it to the server / or the server ignores it.
Try it for yourself, and see what happens (cheat a little, write down you actual money, relog)

My answer still seems valid.
If you ever want to use that kind of money for something (forgepoints, buildings) : Internal Error
So no endless money here to get :rolleyes:

Greets
Funonline

Last edited by a moderator: