• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Infiltrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How do you infiltrate a sector, cant find any where on how to do this
Tony

DeletedUser

just click any sector to want to attack and you see the infiltrate

DeletedUser

I did that but it wont give me the quest or what ever they call it.

DeletedUser

There is a quest that tells you to infiltrate into a territory. After you infiltrate it should be done, it isn't supposed to give you anything(*speaking about the infiltration)

DeletedUser

I have fought some battles and infiltratted on some occasions. I have not seen what the infiltration actually achieves. My scout report shows the same info so why bother paying for infiltration. What are the benefits?

DeletedUser

Infiltrate reduces the health of all opponents by 1 point prior to the battle... it is extremely useful!

If you infiltrated something before you got the quest, you have to do it to another sector... you can also only infiltrate a sector once, so it is a one time advantage, if you lose the fight you cant do it again next time...

DeletedUser1130

Infiltrate reduces the health of all opponents by 1 point prior to the battle... it is extremely useful!

Sorry, My Opinion Is Not Really that extremely useful. One spend 100 Gold just to reduce 1 health on each enemy troop. Just do it for the quest and after that just fight intelligent to win.

Now if they made maybe some of the enemy troops deflect or leave the battle field then i will find that action very extremely useful.

DeletedUser

The usefulness of it becomes more apparent later perhaps, with 10% less health, an archer can kill most HMA troops with 2 hits instead of 3, this makes a huge difference when attacking them as it reduces your troops lost a lot and when you are at that stage and have 10,000 + gold 100 gold is nothing... especially if it saves you hours to repair your units...

DeletedUser

I always infiltrate the battle before i do anything. No matter what, i will do anything to get an edge in the battle.
And no matter what i think the price is good. The enemy still have less health than you.

And that can only be good for me. :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.