• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Infiltrate option in PvP

DeletedUser112745

Whilst doing some PvP against neighbours today, I found the “Infiltrate” button overlapping the “Attack” button. The infiltrate option should not even be available in PvP.
40F3F21F-3E1B-4FC5-97EB-7DD550FE876B.jpeg

Just for the sake of this bug report, I pressed the button to see what would happen. Coins are deducted but no enemy troops are “Infiltrated”. Which is a relief to be honest.
9F5C296C-3336-4520-A15C-DEA2D03DFA7B.jpeg DAECEBD3-638A-4917-A1F3-EC481449739C.jpeg

Every other neighbour I attacked today also has the Infiltrate button on the attack screen, but it was no longer clickable.
607D5C0D-1950-490E-804F-F56F2B6DEA61.jpeg

I believe it may have been triggered by visiting the continental map and clicking a sector, then going back to your city and attacking a neighbour.
This occurred whilst playing on iPad Air with the current latest iOS version. I have not yet checked if this occurs on PC.

Apologies for blacking out my defence in the screenshots. I don’t want to give my neighbours hints as to what units they should use in retaliation against me. :P

PS - Can I have my 5000 coins back, please? Lol :P;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112745

Update:

• Double checked to confirm, the issue is caused by clicking a sector in the campaign map before attacking a neighbour.
  • Restarting the app resolves the issue, until you go back to the campaign map sectors.
  • Although the button was pressed on the PvP screen and (thankfully) does not affect PvP troops, the last sector you clicked on the continent map will now have infiltrated troops (screenshot below - don’t worry, that’s not the army I plan to use to attack that sector).
E9157ED1-C6B9-4BF3-907E-CF66DDEA1F69.jpeg

DeletedUser4727

This was a bug, but should be fixed. What version of the app are you on?

DeletedUser112745

Thanks for the response. :)

I was on 1.112.2 at the time of the report above.

Because of your post, I checked the App Store a few minutes ago, didn’t see a pending update for FoE.
I manually refreshed the App Store, just in case, not the first time it showed no pending updates for an app when there in fact were. Lo and behold, a FoE update from a couple days ago, lol.

I’m now on 1.113.2 and the issue is resolved in that version.

Apologies and thank you! Not the first time I’ve been lied to about there being no pending updates, lol. :)