• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Infiltrate bug can cause you lose of gold.

DeletedUser

• World: Greifental
  • Browser and Version: Chrome Version 25.0.1364.97 m
  • Overview of the bug: Possible lose of gold when using infiltrate
  • Screenshots: no. My reflexes are not that good.
  • How often this occurs: Once.
  • Urgency: no.
  • Preventative Actions wait?
  • Summary: The game didn't responde after I clicked infiltrate, I assumed its due to the refresh issues that plaguing the system, so I clicked 3 times more and after several seconds I got a bill for 400, instead of 100. I suppose the game doesn't check if infiltrate was alreayd issued to this province.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Are you sure you actually lost 400 coins? It could be a display error. Check the amount you have, click on the button twice, and refresh if you want to test it again.

DeletedUser276

looking at your stats Mordin I cant see a -400 charge for the infiltration on your history of commands.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you actually lost 400 coins? It could be a display error. Check the amount you have, click on the button twice, and refresh if you want to test it again.
I am sure that the display showed that I lost 400, instead of the usual 100. I'll leave the why to the devs. Also there is no way I can check it, since normally you can click the button only once... While in this instance I was able to click it 4 times with no immediate effect.

EDIT:
looking at your stats Mordin I cant see a -400 charge for the infiltration on your history of commands.
In that case you got another visual bug on your hand.

Also it should be noted that I am getting the loading issue with increased frequency, the loading animation of death which never finish to load and you have to hit F5. Also I am leaving the app always on and after a long period of time I am usually getting a crush error from the flash plug in. (I don't use chrome for anything else, Its usually runs in the background and I alt+tab to it from my work)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

mmmm I hate visual bugs. yah I know about the flash crash. From what the devs were saying it was more to do with adobe having a poor flash update for the latest. Refreshing though does help. We are getting our .28 update soon so hopefully this will be looked at... *edit... this being the visual bug thats been plaguing GB and other things in the game.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info.

Here is another glitch I just encountered, probably the same visual glitch. screenshot: I was able to see the province info even though the scout was shown as still traveling there.

DeletedUser7719

I don't think that's the same bug. Would it be better to make a new thread?

DeletedUser

Regarding the original issue;
If this was a visual bug, I'd suggest a refresh.
It is very possible the display data recorded 4 clicks and thus showed -400. However, server data would most likely have refunded 300 of that after a refresh as Blacksmith's statement suggests.

As for the second issue mentioned, that does require a new bug report template, should you find the time. :)
Thank you for using the template! :)

- L