• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Infiltrate 5 sectors, but 2 are negociated. Can't finish or at least skip tutorial.

DeletedUser

As I said in the title, i have a mission on the map, to scout a province east of Cuttingham and to infiltrate 5 sectors. 2 of them are already negotiated and the tutorial is blocked. I can't finish the mission or skip the tutorial, cause has no abort option.
Bug Foe beta_infiltrate 5 sectors, 2 sunt luate, nu pot anula tutorialul..jpg

DeletedUser65

i dont think they have to be from that province and you can just infiltrate in the next sector but im open to correction on this

DeletedUser

Having trouble reading the text in the screenshot even after zooming in, but it does look like it says "Infiltrate 5 sectors of that sector" :S

DeletedUser

As I said in the title, i have a mission on the map, to scout a province east of Cuttingham and to infiltrate 5 sectors. 2 of them are already negotiated and the tutorial is blocked. I can't finish the mission or skip the tutorial, cause has no abort option.
View attachment 874

The sectors to be infiltrated ARE from the same province I was asked to spy. My picture might be too small, but it states clearly:
1. Scout the province east of Cuttingham.
2. Infiltrate 5 sectors of that province.

More clear than that becomes a draw...

DeletedUser

I remember a similar issue somewhere at the beginning of the map, where I had to infiltrate various sectors too, but had already negotiated my way partly and had only one sector to infiltrate left.
When I did that, the quest automatically completed, so I'm wondering if the same could apply here?
If not, you could always try sending an ingame ticket :).

DeletedUser1081

If not, you could always try sending an ingame ticket :).

that's what i'd do (after infiltrating the three sectors i can infiltrate, of course!) and i'd entitle the support request "quest bug". it's actually more of a storyline flaw than a bug, but the thing should recognize that the sectors have already been taken. the in-game people might decide that you don't get the full reward, but at least they can set the quest as "completed" for you and let you move on to the next one.

hope it works out well and promptly

ps: to submit an in-game support request: right-click anywhere on your main screen, choose "support" from the pop-up menu and proceed from there.

DeletedUser

that's what i'd do (after infiltrating the three sectors i can infiltrate, of course!) and i'd entitle the support request "quest bug". it's actually more of a storyline flaw than a bug, but the thing should recognize that the sectors have already been taken. the in-game people might decide that you don't get the full reward, but at least they can set the quest as "completed" for you and let you move on to the next one.

hope it works out well and promptly

ps: to submit an in-game support request: right-click anywhere on your main screen, choose "support" from the pop-up menu and proceed from there.

Thank you!

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm getting a bit confused now...

I thought we were only meant to title our ingame support tickets 'Quest-bug' if the quest was one of the 7 listed in Checkered Jester's thread here http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?2910-Quest-bugs-solution-Please-read-me!?

Have I misunderstood his instructions? This is the 2nd time I've noticed someone being told to send in a ticket titled 'Quest-bug' for a bug not on that list ('Infiltrate the Army' & 'New Buildings'), so does this mean ALL support tickets concerning quest bugs should have that title? Are the 7 he listed meant to be only a sample of known bugs? :confused:

DeletedUser1081

my understanding is that "quest bug" is for problems related to quests that are refusing to complete, not just any old quest bug. the list in that thread isn't necessarily exhaustive, although i'm sure it was as complete as Checkered Jester's best information at the time allowed.

DeletedUser

Ah okay, thanks. I just wanted clarification on the correct procedure, it wasn't a complaint re his list of quests.

DeletedUser

I wrote a ticket. Now I am waiting for the answer.
Thank you all.

DeletedUser1081

Ah okay, thanks. I just wanted clarification on the correct procedure, it wasn't a complaint re his list of quests.

i know you weren't complaining about the list of quests, Lord Zena - i was just making sure it didn't sound like i was criticizing it. the overall bug here is that some quests are not recognizing the fulfillment criteria, and/or the fact that they can't be fulfilled.

DeletedUser65

Sorry, I'm getting a bit confused now...

I thought we were only meant to title our ingame support tickets 'Quest-bug' if the quest was one of the 7 listed in Checkered Jester's thread here http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?2910-Quest-bugs-solution-Please-read-me!?

Have I misunderstood his instructions? This is the 2nd time I've noticed someone being told to send in a ticket titled 'Quest-bug' for a bug not on that list ('Infiltrate the Army' & 'New Buildings'), so does this mean ALL support tickets concerning quest bugs should have that title? Are the 7 he listed meant to be only a sample of known bugs? :confused:

the quest bugs listed were very common and a direct result of a bug from the .10 update and of course there was less common bugs which only 1 or 2 experienced so were not placed on the list, but as CJ stated at the end of that post

checkered jester said:
If you are encountering an issue but your quest is not on the list above please send a support ticket as well and state your case.

DeletedUser

Have the same problem, had already taken over one sector and could only infiltrade 4.

DeletedUser1081

Kjepps, have you filed an in-game support ticket, as described above?