• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Industrial Age

DeletedUser3200

There was an option to fight or not fight (negotiate) the natives for the PvP tower province.

There was also a quest named "North or South" which asked you to conquer one of the adjacent provinces - and you could fight one, both or neither. That was the point when you choose but you did have to read the text.

so...If I opened one province and atacked it and conquered it all, would that choice come up when I then opened the other?

DeletedUser2182

Does anyone know if the conquer 2 sectors part of Battle Experience will auto-complete upon acquiring all provinces?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if the conquer 2 sectors part of Battle Experience will auto-complete upon acquiring all provinces?

I sent a brief question to Anwar about this quest - Okahe (where the PvP tower is) is the only province which is not allied with either the North or the South so unless you have any Colonial Age sectors unconquered then you can't keep the peace and do this quest (however he did intimate that it would auto-complete if you have acquired Garrincton).

I've almost finished the IndA tech tree and have reached Dragon City and St. Marque while keeping the peace so I hope to get all the resources over the next week to finish the map and then I'll see what happens. At the moment I don't think the rewards are worth it but I'll see what the future rewards are (and hope to be pleasantly surprised but I'm not holding my breath).

DeletedUser5026

Hey Riddarn,

How come Ragu Silvertongue is still the one telling me I don't have access to the new PvP tower? That makes no sense. I'm assuming it's an oversight by the developers?

I'm glad someone else other than me spotted that, I already reported it here: (click me)

Cheers,
L.R.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
May i just say ...having conquered all sectors on Ind age map .... it was all way too easy!
which will be the same for anyone with a fairly high level military boost from GBs..

Colonial age map , was much harder ... before the GBs came along.

DeletedUser

Yup. Having incredibly hard areas that are only beatable by someone who has the best of the best and uses very good strategy would be nice. Having that be optional for progression would be required. But personally I love the concept of a challenge area at the end of every level that is incredibly hard (military wise and strategy wise) and optional for those who don't want to or cannot complete it. Something that I would have to think/try/learn/repeat many times before I finally was able to figure it out and get it done. Of course someone will always have a cheat on the strategy part, but for those who like hard challenges, they can ignore up to the point they have no hair left...

DeletedUser

I can't help but note the misty areas in "Canada" and "Mexico" have what look like province divider lines in them. Stuff is always being added to the game!

DeletedUser2182

I can't help but note the misty areas in "Canada" and "Mexico" have what look like province divider lines in them. Stuff is always being added to the game!
So do the remaining parts of the old world to. Uprisings in the old world?