• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Indicators for guild officers.

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser117959

Proposal:
Add an indicator against each guild member showing who to contact.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
No similar ideas found.

Reason:
To tell another player which guild member(s) to contact in a guild.

Details:
1) Flag inviters so that if a guild is "Via invitation only" an applicant knows who to contact.
2) Flag founders/leaders.
3) Add the possibility to nominate Battleground Generals and flag those so that other guilds can contact them about alliances.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
None foreseen.

DeletedUser

Or you could write it in the guild description and against each guild member under member settings :)
You can but wouldn't it be a cool pluggin ?
like Preset symbols (like profile avatars) and some of them could be available only with diamonds (like for GBG Commanders etc)

DeletedUser117959

Or you could write it in the guild description and against each guild member under member settings :)
Agreed. I don't know why most guilds don't use that facility but the fact is lots don't. I'm suggesting a way which will hopefully open up the information from all those guilds which don't do what you suggest.

DeletedUser

In some worlds - some Guilds have the Creativity to use them.
I dont know what are the limits of the Games index and how lag can all this little ideas that are suggested can cause to the game but thats another story, as an extra content is cool especially for new People and New Guilds

DeletedUser

OK, but if it was a user set flag that would have to be in the member settings too, so if people aren't setting a description they're also not likely to set a flag
Exampl.jpg
Check this, People already do some kind of this

DeletedUser

Yes and I've seen country flags either showing where people are from or what languages they speak
I find it helpfull especially for People that find GB AU CZ kinda common and boring , dunno just saying :P
*im using the GMT code but its kinda hard for most people i aint mad hahaha

Agent327

Overlord
Proposal:
Add an indicator against each guild member showing who to contact.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
No similar ideas found.

Reason:
To tell another player which guild member(s) to contact in a guild.

Details:
1) Flag inviters so that if a guild is "Via invitation only" an applicant knows who to contact.
2) Flag founders/leaders.
3) Add the possibility to nominate Battleground Generals and flag those so that other guilds can contact them about alliances.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
None foreseen.

It's up to a Guild how they want to handle this. No reason for Inno to help with it.

Vesiger

Monarch
When you try and vote no it says please vote twice meaning your poll results will be unreliable .
I just tried voting no and then voting no again - the results only went up by one. Then I tried voting yes - the no vote went down and the yes vote went up.

It allows multiple successive votes so that you can change your mind. It only counts one vote at a time per player ;)

(Also, when it shows you the results it will show a tick next to the option you have selected. You can't have both options ticked at once.)

WinnerGR

Captain
I just tried voting no and then voting no again - the results only went up by one. Then I tried voting yes - the no vote went down and the yes vote went up.

It allows multiple successive votes so that you can change your mind. It only counts one vote at a time per player ;)

(Also, when it shows you the results it will show a tick next to the option you have selected. You can't have both options ticked at once.)

2020-02-06 (3).png

DeletedUser12400

Overall not necessary but there could be a in guild profile on a players avatar a little logo or similar.

Galladhorn

Monarch
The simple answer already discussed above – Write it in the subtitle to the player name.
E.g GBG Leader etc.

– That said I would not mind some updates on this part as well, but guess we can´t have it all at one time – GbG acticity log and e.g the Strategy flags would be great extras, not to mention an update on the completely non comprehensive Guild Thread system – With the activities going on in an average active guild there are to many mouths to feed for it – just 2 or 3 Tab options would make a difference.