• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Indian Palace Layout

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I am re-jigging my entire city whilst moving into the Industrial Age. During the latest events and challenges I have increased my stock of Indian Palace items and I have been trying to maximise their usage with a priority on FP production.
Browsing through the extensive posts of 'pawelp' I found this layout:
75 size Indian Palce layout.jpg

Though I have the items to construct this I have a concern over it's pattern. If the black represents a road then it appears to be incomplete. I am sure the Eastern Palace Tower should have a road connection???
In total my collection comprises:
2 Palaces
3 EP towers
3 WP towers
2 Jungle ponds
2 Bandar playground
Any suggestions on their use would be much appreciated.

LadyHecate

Major-General
For maximum efficiency you should aim for two more Palaces and one more East Tower for the four-Palace (25 FP) layout and would recommend targeting those pieces in the Daily Challenges.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Yes I know Lady I must try and wait for a few more items. I have seen the 25FP layout and would dearly love it but with a 5% chance of a Palace from the challenges it is hard work. Still patience is a virtue and I don't want to design a village with an Indian Palace set piece only to have to change it all again if I get lucky!
Thanks for the replies.