• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Independent Warriors is recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser4571
  • Start date

DeletedUser4571

Independent Warriors is actively recruiting again and is looking for new active players.

Welcome to Independent Warriors 1 & 2.
Two of the greatest Guilds in Arvahall have been forged as one Warrior family.
With two guilds we offer a big and close community that provides lots of challenge and diversity. We have plenty of Guild projects and action in Guildwars to keep you happy and foremost to have some fun.
If you want to be a part of our Warriorfamily just send an email to Chiara/Delfire1 at IW1 or mail Vishaldh at IW2. You can also reply on this post of course.

Rules are few and simple:
Polivate your fellow guildies regurarly, help baby GBs off the ground, respect other players, donate goods and defensive armies to Guildwars. If you're looking for an active guild and want to have fun, you're at the right place!:)

Hope to see you soon!
Cheers Chiara

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105329

Hello Chiara,

Is the Guild still recruiting? If so I would be keen to join.

Best regards,

MV.

DeletedUser101865

Thank you for your reply Matteo V,
I am one of the main recruiters for the Guilds Independent Warriors I and Independent Warriors II.
I will contact you in game if that is ok ;-)
Thank you for your time,
Scion