• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

IndA Quest - Battle Experience - is it possible if you are trying to keep the peace?

DeletedUser

If you are trying to keep peace between both sides - are there any sectors you can conquer without ruining your standing?

forgeofempiresquestbatt.png

The two ways I though of doing this are:
  • I was thinking of sectors in New Cragshire since the quest line seems to have bypassed that province but these belong to President Cartwright, who is "The North" faction so not sure if this would ruin my standing with them.
  • I was also thinking about leaving sectors till the main story quest line is complete and then come back to complete this quest but it seems like a roundabout way of doing it.

Anyone have any thoughts/experience?

Also, the quest is a bit of an insult to my troops who have been battling every day against my neighbours... they get plenty of battle experience.