• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Increase the size of the FP bar as you advance through the ages

• Thread starter DeletedUser109385
  • Start date

DeletedUser109385

Proposal:
Increase the size of the FP bar as you advance through the ages

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?no

Reason:
As you advance through the ages technologies and GBs of the advanced ages cost more and more FPs, with the same old 10FBs bar size it takes extremely a long time to get these done so I suggest to increase the FPs size bar as the player advances through the ages.

Details:
Increase the FP bar size by 3 FPs for each age, I am not sure if this is a reasonable number but some of you can suggest me reasonable numbers

Balance:
No unbalancing issues

Abuse Prevention:
No abuse I might say

Summary:
Please be serious when voting and if you don't like the idea please comment down below why

DeletedUser96901

the game rewards activity
it don't want that players only plays once a day

and the reward for being in the game more often than every 10 hours is that you get most of your FP bar

cost more and more FPs, with the same old 10FBs bar size it takes extremely a long time to get these done
with a 24 FP bar I would need the same amount of time :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?no
Why are you not checking for similar ideas before posting?

with the same old 10FBs bar size it takes extremely a long time to get these done so I suggest to increase the FPs size bar as the player advances through the ages.

Increasing the size of the FP bar wouldn't give you FPs any faster, you'd still get one every hour. The proposal does not remotely address your 'problem'.

Please be serious when voting and if you don't like the idea please comment down below why
I'm always serious. You seem to be the one who likes to mess around with joke ideas from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109385

Increasing the size of the FP bar wouldn't give you FPs any faster, you'd still get one every hour. The proposal does not remotely address your 'problem'.
I am not saying it will give FPs faster but while you sleep you get more FPs to spend every 24 hours
I'm always serious. You seem to be the one who likes to mess around with joke ideas from time to time.
I am not joking about this idea I am serious, just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it's a joke idea and I wouldn't really say you are always serious after you posted that image which has a swear word in it and then got deleted.
Btw well done Test Ament for reaching the Tsar title like OVERTYPE!

DeletedUser12400

Btw well done Test Ament for reaching the Tsar title like OVERTYPE!
@Test Ament Congratulations on your new title of Tsar. We are wishing you the best in any other titles you will pick up in the future.
+1.png

DeletedUser

I am not saying it will give FPs faster but while you sleep you get more FPs to spend every 24 hours
Do you sleep for more than 10hrs a night? That's very unhealthy :PSpend your FPs before you go to bed.
The point has already been made, these types of games reward activity. You need to be active to make the most of your limited FPs, increasing the capacity of the FP bar would defeat the purpose.

I wouldn't really say you are always serious after you posted that image which has a swear word in it and then got deleted.
I was very serious about that.

DeletedUser109385

Do you sleep for more than 10hrs a night? That's very unhealthy :PSpend your FPs before you go to bed.
The point has already been made, these types of games reward activity. You need to be active to make the most of your limited FPs, increasing the capacity of the FP bar would defeat the purpose.
I don't sleep more than 10 hours a night, I am not like you guys or girls who play this game 24/7, I have things to do around me I don't put most of time to play this game because that would be unhealthy:D yes I could spend my FPs before I go to bed but the problem you see I hate opening up my computer or phone at night just to spend like 30 seconds on a game as it is simply not worth it for a game, say for example I sleep for 7 hours, after 7 hours I would not wake up and start playing this game straight away because that's just crazy, I just love taking my time and play this game in a rush.

I was very serious about that.
Then why the swearing word? Seems like you were joking because I do believe you know the forum rules right?

DeletedUser

I just love taking my time and not do everything in a rush.
Then just wait for your FPs and take your time with research like everyone else :PProblem solved, idea unnecessary.

Then why the swearing word? Seems like you were joking because I do believe you know the forum rules right?
Hardly a swear word at all. Someone was probably horribly offended by the humour and reported it. Regardless, it is irrelevant to this thread.

DeletedUser109385

Then just wait for your FPs and take your time with research like everyone else :PProblem solved, idea unnecessary.
So if I reach the future era that has a tech that needs 100FPs to be researched I will need to wait ages, and ages I mean ages to get it researched:mad: I mean I like taking my time but certainly not that much of a time.....

DeletedUser96901

I am not like you guys or girls who play this game 24/7
those players only need a 1 FP bar :lol:

So if I reach the future era that has a tech that needs 100FPs to be researched I will need to wait ages, and ages I mean ages to get it researched:mad: I mean I like taking my time but certainly not that much of a time.....
and what is the difference between spending 10 times 10 FP from the bar and one time 100 FP :rolleyes:

I can tell you:
10 times being in the game and only 1 time in the game

DeletedUser

So if I reach the future era that has a tech that needs 100FPs to be researched I will need to wait ages, and ages I mean ages to get it researched:mad:
Uh yeah, same as the rest of us.
That's the game, kid. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

DeletedUser97166

The FP bar is 10 for a reason, as stated, so people are active more than once a day to use their forge points.
This idea is another one of those things that can be classed as making the game easier and as OVERTYPE has pointed out, it has already been suggested before.

DeletedUser109385

From time to time? It's all day long - LOL!
Just making a complete nuisance of himself with endless, rediculous ideas.
The 10th letter in your name should be a capital F kid, that would fit nicely with your personality and you still have not taken my bet which clearly shows you are a hypocrite. And what world do you play in? So far you really have not posted any ideas of your own, all the ideas that you posted were already proposed, I would just love to see you propose a different idea of yours instead of behaving like an imbecile and judging on me so much like you are the judge putting me on trial and everyone else is the jury, no you are no judge you are just a hypocrite behaving like an imbecile, I do realize what I just said was insulting but really you started all this insulting with your trial of me being a nuisance, so why don't you actually suggest your own ideas instead of saying I behave like an nuisance and have mental issues?
The FP bar is 10 for a reason, as stated, so people are active more than once a day to use their forge points.
This idea is another one of those things that can be classed as making the game easier and as OVERTYPE has pointed out, it has already been suggested before.
I would not agree with making the game easier as I see no abuse or unfair advantage but I do agree with the reasons stated above

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

I would not agree with making the game easier as I see no abuse or unfair advantage
first:
making the game easier has nothing to do with abuse or unfair advantage
making game easier has to do with an easier game: you log in less often but reach the same.
that would be an easier game because your effort is less but you would reach the same

and second:
if you look closer you find an unfair advantage :P
players who are playing less (be in the game only once a day) gets the same (up to 25 FP in the bar if he has advanced 5 ages according to your idea)
that is definitely an unfair advantage for less active players

or how would you like a job where you do work the whole day and somebody else only comes once a day and at the end you both get the same paid :rolleyes:

so to make it more clearly for you in the future
play more = get more: fair because that is how life works
play less = get the same: unfair advantage
(no smart human does something only 2 minutes a day and then think he can reach the same as somebody else who does it all day long)