• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Increase the # LZ's in GVG

Shad23

Emperor
if i was INNO and wanted change in GVG i'd add feature to pay ( X ) amount of diamonds to be able to move HQ more then once per day

Ceban

Brigadier-General
LOL, when i see who started this thread... guy wich sleep on landzones... :D chevy, i think landzone should be in center of continent and it should be called 'paratrooper base' what you say on that chevy?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Any particular reason foe can't expand the number of landing zones in gvg?

This is a game but life's losers have nothing better to do than watch maps 24/7 as a result they defend the few LZ's to the point casual fighters/smaller guilds don't have a chance.

I'm mainly referring to the All Ages Map E Nagach.
you sleep on landzones 24/7 and trying to farm points and calling someone useless map watcher? we lock map and go away, you are scavanging like 12 hours per day where to get battles... :D

DeletedUser103849

Hey Ceban how's it going? I haven't been following responses because I have a life. Fact is I did the map watching thing and sorry it's not for me. I rather at my leisure hit & run never hold a sector it's much more fun and doesn't suck much time. It's a shame foe doesn't fix issues in gvg because that is the only excitement in the game. Other than gvg the game is slow, boring, endless with no victory. It only ends when you quit or die. It's perfect game for life's losers, shut in's, or people to ugly to have sex so they can spend countless hours watching maps.