• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

increase the defense and the attack of the units

DeletedUser2860

i ve seen that some of the enemys troops has at bottom of the pic a shield and a sword, how can i do that? that kind of troops kill mines easily and i cant do them significant damage..

tks in advance
johiko

DeletedUser

Those units are boosted by the effects of Great Buildings. You can have your own troops boosted by building and developing your own Great Building.

DeletedUser

Also some NPC Provinces have units with boosts, to make them more challenging.

DeletedUser

You can build a Great Building by collecting the 9 blueprints for that Building. You have a chance of finding a blueprint each time you motivate, polish or plunder. Be aware that the blueprint drop is random and that you can end up with a lot of duplicate blueprints before you have the complete set in the end.

Also, if you want a Great Building from a particular Age (e.g. the Iron Age), you must polish, motivate and plunder buildings (and for polishing - decorations) which come from that Age.

For more information on the Great Buildings, check the Great Buildings Encyclopedia. ;)