• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Increase Forge Points maximum

DeletedUser15615

Proposal
Increase Forge Points maximum from 10 to 15, or even 12.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes have checked, no couldnt see any similar.

Reason
Having max 10 forge points means that to not miss FP FoE is the last thing we do every night and the first thing every morning, every day. Increasing the maximum would allow a bit more leeway, maybe even have breakfast before logging in :).

Details
Explain the specifics of your proposal. How will it work?
Self explanatory.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.
No. There is already incentive for active players with quicker turnover buildings giving more gold/supplies. I dont think this changes the balance too much in favour of less active players.

DeletedUser

Although I do not see the topic as an 'idea' until this thread, it was discussed at length recently in a discussion thread here:

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?12751

A lot of ideas are usually first discussed and provided feedback (in the feedback section) before someone puts pen to paper and makes it into an actual proposal. That is one of the great advantages of having genuine discussions. ;)

As long as the idea has not been proposed before, everything is fine. :)

DeletedUser

+1, I agree 100%.However, -1 on the practical side. Even if we get a +200, I doubt the dev's will give this a second thought.
Reason
Having max 10 forge points means that to not miss FP FoE is the last thing we do every night and the first thing every morning, every day.

DeletedUser3707

I just thought of the same thing today. Increments of 1 though (total of 5, 10?)
Complicated route: increase as result of some contest(s).
Simpler: expand through diamonds.

I prefer if you spend diamonds to get a FP expansion. 1000 Diamonds for 1, with the cost of Diamonds increasing. I don't buy diamonds, but it would be a good way of me weighing the options of whether to save for a additional FP slots, or save for Tile expansions, etc.

DeletedUser7719

I'm I the only one who thinks that GBs (Castel del Monte and Hagia Sofia) kind of replicate (or even a better version of) this idea? Instead of gaining 4 fp (assuming the max was moved to 12), you can gain 1-10...