• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Incorrect text in province

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I'm getting the wrong text when visiting Gorski (a world map province owned by Tsar Piotr).

I scouted the province and when I visited it for the first time I got this text:
My people are starving. I am afraid they might start an uprising and try to overthrow me, their Tsar. But I will defend my position by any means necessary. But first, I need certain goods.
Then I conquered a sector of that province and the text changed to:
I will not fall! I will defend my position, whatever it takes. And when I am finally victorious, my people will love me again!

Then the update to 1.97 came and after it the text reverted back to:
My people are starving. I am afraid they might start an uprising and try to overthrow me, their Tsar. But I will defend my position by any means necessary. But first, I need certain goods.

I just conquered another sector of that province and still no change in text - Piotr continues to act as if I never attacked him.

I still have one more sector of that province to conquer, so it will be a while before I can check if it is the same with a newly-scouted province.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I scouted the province of Inashu. The same problem exists there.

The initial text is:
This empire is already leading a war. Due to that, negotiations are accepted.
I conquered a sector of Inashu. NO CHANGE in text - Rin Gozen still says the above text, as if I never attacked her. It's probably the same for all other provinces.

DeletedUser97939

Thank You for reporting this I can confirm provinces;
  • Langenreich
  • Uceria
  • Gorski
The speech from the province owners do not change.