• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Incorrect GB reward shown in "GBs you're contributing to" list

• Thread starter DeletedUser97579
  • Start date

DeletedUser97579

• World: East Nagach
  • Browser and Version: 1.13.18826 (30.10.2013 12:42), Sunyata (1237391), en5, en_US, WIN 11,9,900,117, Windows 7, Chrome/30.0.1599.101, 1680x925, Legacy
  • Overview of the bug: Incorrect GB reward shown
  • Screenshots:
    bIASIro.png
  • How often this occurs: Every time (for this particular one) - first time I've noticed it
  • Urgency: Really not very
  • Preventative Actions Don't play the game? Don't click the link? Hide under a bucket?
  • Summary: The "GBs you're contributing to" appears to show an incorrect reward when I'm currently in 7th place as per the screenshot. Going to the target city then the reward (or indeed lack of as I'm really in 7th) is shown correctly (as zero). This is the first time I've noticed it so I'm not sure how often it appears - but this particular one remains even after starting a new session (in a different browser).

DeletedUser15432

Well, that is a new one on me and I contribute to a lot of gbs on several worlds

DeletedUser97579

Thanks - I did have a look through and couldn't see it already - must have missed that one.