• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Investigating: Inconsistenct updates between different platforms

H4t3

Private
Hi there,
I switch between playing on the mobile app and a PC. On 3 occasions now, productions I have set on mobile in the two settlements associated with my two cities, have not been registered for when I check later, all my buildings are still in sleep mode. I reckon have lost at least 2 production cycles to this bug.
Cheers

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
ahhh yes, it used to happen to me from time to time. I thought it was because you leave too fast and the conexion is not good enough

-- Red --

Private
Also noticed (at least on the HTML5 version) that new 'complete using nn diamonds' prompts are appearing for construction that only takes 1 minute to complete, and that even whilst in move mode, I've been accidentally accepting them - has cost me enough diamonds so far, that i've turned *on* diamond spend confirmation again