• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Incomplete ranking and problem with PM

DeletedUser

I have noticed that not all players are in the same ranking (bottom slider) or battle ranking (bronza age tower).

For example, I have invited to game my 3 friends, and I cant find none of them in the rankings. Also I cant PM them.
When I type in my friend nick (becouse it doesnt appear in "Suggestion" list) and trying to Send message - an error shows up, and site is refreshing.

SS of error
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/bug4b.png/

I have 80 players in ranking and 57 in battle ranking - I suppose that there are much more players.

DeletedUser

You are seeing the players that are on the same continent as you are.

DeletedUser

So I cant visit my friends if they are on diffrent continent and support them?

Bug with PM still occurs. I cant send PM to anyone (ss in first post).

DeletedUser

Sorry, there's (currently) no way to interact ingame with players who aren't in your neighborhood (80 players in total in each hood). No PM, no support, no visits.

DeletedUser

@HaekelHansi , but I tried to send test PM to some some other player from ranking in mine "neighborhood" and the same error appears.

DeletedUser

hmm, I can't reproduce that, I did some test PMs in my hood and they all went through.
Does this happen all the time to you?
What browser are you using?
Did you clear your cache, reload and try again?

DeletedUser

Yea, does happen all the time :|
Tree different browsers: Opera, Chrome, FF - never works.

I tried to clear cache and reload but the result is the same. :(