• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

incidents

Would you like to collect/plunder incidents from other players cities?

• yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Emberguard

Legend
If there weren't any quests for "collect x incidents" then I wouldn't mind this in addition to normal plundering. But given it's now in the event quests I wouldn't be as keen on it being a feature

@burnettusbullus please put the idea in proper format:
Proposal:

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Reason:

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:

Summary:

yeah complete waste of time if youve won the battle and then collect an incident of a few coins,the town owner wont notice anyway

i don't care if some of you don't want to do it, it would pass the time when waiting for something else to finish. if i go and look at anyone's city, and there is an incident sitting there, i want it. i did not say anything about it being part of or instead of plundering. it would just be an option for anybody to do it. in regards to the incidents being included in the quest lines, well every time i have had one of those quests, shockingly there are ZERO to be found for hours.

DeletedUser

people never believe me but i did that once,was looking at someones town and spotted a black smudge on road and clicked on it,cant remember wot i got now but it happened lol
i dont know if i believe you but i love you !

Emberguard

Legend
In regards to the incidents being included in the quest lines, well every time i have had one of those quests, shockingly there are ZERO to be found for hours.
well if other players could collect them you might have even less for that.

Each city only spawns 10-15 per day. With 24 hrs in the day that’s why it takes hrs. It also relies on you logging in each day for it to spawn the next set of incidents. Each incident expires if left too long

DeletedUser118860

well if other players could collect them you might have even less for that.

Each city only spawns 10-15 per day. With 24 hrs in the day that’s why it takes hrs. It also relies on you logging in each day for it to spawn the next set of incidents. Each incident expires if left too long
Thanks for the information and could I ask how long is "too long" - minutes, hours?