• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Incidents

• Thread starter DeletedUser112357
  • Start date

DeletedUser112357

In the past week or so (June 2018), I have noticed incidents seem to be less frequent than before. The rewards (except for medals which seems to have increased) seem also to be much less rewarding. When I first joined the game (about 5 months ago), the incidents and the treasure hunt (and the "aid" feature) were what I found most enjoyable. They gave you a little jolt of pleasure every so often. While you sometimes got a low number of coins or supplies as a reward, you got goods or FP or even diamonds often enough that it came across as a genuine gift. It has gotten stingy now, almost like Inno is reluctant to give anything for free.
This little jolts of pleasure were important to customer satisfaction.
After the Treasure Hunt was eliminated (a month or so ago), the number of incidents did not correspondingly increase. On the contrary.

Agent327

Overlord
In the past week or so (June 2018), I have noticed incidents seem to be less frequent than before. The rewards (except for medals which seems to have increased) seem also to be much less rewarding. When I first joined the game (about 5 months ago), the incidents and the treasure hunt (and the "aid" feature) were what I found most enjoyable. They gave you a little jolt of pleasure every so often. While you sometimes got a low number of coins or supplies as a reward, you got goods or FP or even diamonds often enough that it came across as a genuine gift. It has gotten stingy now, almost like Inno is reluctant to give anything for free.
This little jolts of pleasure were important to customer satisfaction.
After the Treasure Hunt was eliminated (a month or so ago), the number of incidents did not correspondingly increase. On the contrary.

And all this is based on what you noticed in a week or so? That is some powerfull research.

I never get liittle jolts of pleassure. At least not from the game. Does that mean I am not a satisfied customer?

DeletedUser112745

Every player experiences roughly the same number of incidents per day, more or less.
You will experience anything from 10 to 15 random incidents each day (ranging from common, uncommon and rare types). And each one will be available for 24 hours after it shows in your city.

Only two of the incident types have a chance of randomly giving diamonds - and those two are rare. This has always been this way and nothing has changed. It's just luck, or lack of it, that determines whether you a) get a rare incident and b) get diamonds from that rare incident.

After the Treasure Hunt was eliminated (a month or so ago), the number of incidents did not correspondingly increase.
I believe that's because we got the daily challenges instead, which, in my personal opinion, gives better rewards than the treasure hunt did.

You can learn more about incidents and which ones have a chance to give which rewards here: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Incidents

PERSYVAL

Private
Agent327 You shoud show respect to other players. You have commented every opened discussion with such a negative attitude that I ask right now the moderator to expell you. Fed up of your infatuaded comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Agent327 You shoud show respect to other players. You have commented every opened discussion with such a negative attitude that I ask right now the moderator to expell you. Fed up of your infatuaded comments.

You mean I have to show respect like you do?

Dead-Eye

General

We do have an ignore function you know.

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

Could you please stick to the topic and always be polite and civil with each other, but as for the topic incidents is like the weather you can watch the forecast for days ahead and plan but on the day it's totally random how many you get.

Thank you

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I just wish we'd get the missing achievement medals finally!!

One of them is for finding the Rhino incident after all, and I figure that I should easily be closing in on the 'gold' level if it follows the same requirements as the likes of the 'jade relic' achievement.

DeletedUser114563

Going back to the topic of this thread, I can clearly say that I got 5 diamonds more often in my 4 games then diamonds from my +- 40 Wishing Wells / Fountains of Youth :)

DeletedUser99692

Please be warned this will not be allowed to develop into a he said she said thread. Keep to the topic and keep personalities out of it please. A Forum Moderator has asked you to keep to the topic please oblige.

DeletedUser114563

Yesterday I got 5 diamonds in Arvahaal and 5 diamonds in Houndsmoor. I seem to get diamonds quiet often in these 2 worlds which I run on my PC1 :)