• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Incidents

DeletedUser110255

Recommendation for inccidents. Have a choice between 2 similar rewards (e.g click on kite in tree and choice of 100 coins or 100 Supplies) Maybe a story to go with it. ?

DeletedUser110195

Too complicated, these are just nice little surprises that can occasionally give you something worth getting....daily challenges(when they're given to EVERYONE as they should be)have all the complicated 'goodness' you're talking about here.

DeletedUser111599

I really love the incidents feature! It gives me something interesting to do while waiting for productions to finish of for my GE attempts to replenish.
The rewards are cool too - love that I can add to my medals quickly as I am always in need of victory expansions for more space. Perhaps an expansion as a special reward from time to time is possible?
Anyway, I am finding myself drawn to checking if there are any new incidents since the five minutes earlier that I last checked....

Thanks FoE team - please make this a permanent feature!

DeletedUser111599

Doesn't hurt to ask...does it? Anyway, I am happy with the incidents and medals and whatnot... so relax...geez!

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Perhaps an expansion as a special reward from time to time is possible?

Totally agree with Rochelle!

definitely not

Why not?

You are getting that indirectly by receiving Medals!

By receiving medals is a joke because with higher levels the amount of medals needed for victory expansion is greater and greater. At the moment I need 400 K medals. You can get with incidents just a small amount of medals (88). If you are in the neighbourhood (and usually you are) of very strong opponents your chance to be on top of battle list and earn a lots of medals every week is very low. And finally the only way to get some expansions is to spend real money and buy diamonds which is FoE's main goal.
As for incidents devs should reconsider incidents animation especially when they are in the city. Till now I managed to find only 2 incidents in my town and only by luck. Both incidents were roadblocks which I saw when I was arranging the city and moving some of the buildings. Even some of them if they are too close to the city can be blocked by the buildings and hard to see.

DeletedUser110179

And finally the only way to get some expansions is to spend real money and buy diamonds which is FoE's main goal.
The aim of FoE is to create an attractive social environment for players to have fun and be merry.
The aim of Inno is to earn a reasonable profit in such a way that the venture can be financed and sustained well into the future.

It's a bit like taxation ... the rich pay alot while the dirt poor pay nothing or very little. The question is ... who are you?
Do you really want to be dirt poor all your life. Buy that piece of land that you've always dreamed about.

Everything starts with a dream ... make yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
The aim of FoE is to create an attractive social environment for players to have fun and be merry.
The aim of Inno is to earn a reasonable profit in such a way that the venture can be financed and sustained well into the future.

It's a bit like taxation ... the rich pay alot while the dirt poor pay nothing or very little. The question is ... who are you?
Do you really want to be dirt poor all your life. Buy that piece of land that you've always dreamed about.

Everything starts with a dream ... make yours.

I spent some real money in this game at the beginning, but I'm not rich enough to spend money in every game I play. And as for piece of land I've always dreamed about it is not make believe one. And my dreams are not in FoE or in any other game but in simple and harsh reality with my family. You can live your virtual dreams!

DeletedUser110179

my dreams are not in FoE or in any other game but in simple and harsh reality with my family. You can live your virtual dreams!
FoE is a world of dreams ... where getting a small land expansion, is the seed you sow for getting a plot of land in the Real World.
Life works in mysterious ways ... it doesn't always follow the logical route.

DeletedUser

Sorry I'm not Facebook fan nor I have Facebook profile. All about the game should be in the game's site or on the forum not just on Facebook.

Facebook is a privacy unfriendly platform which I do not visit at all and I am absolutely opposed creating an account there.
So I agree here everything we should know to be able to play this game properly should be reachable via other platforms than Facebook.
It is terrible enough that there are game advantages and prizes to win for people who give away their identity for commercial (ab)use.

DeletedUser110179

It is terrible enough that there are game advantages and prizes to win for people who give away their identity there.
I guess life is about sharing your identity ... and also copying (stealing) from everyone around you.
There is very little that is your own ... from the language that you speak to the type of toothpaste that you use.

Pablo Picasso said: " Good artists borrow; great artists steal ". Most people want to fit into society, so they follow or "copy" family and friends ...
Few people have the courage to innovate in such a way that it causes great change.

Facebook is the biggest "sharing" experiment. FoE, itself, is an exercise in sharing and interacting with
thousands of people who were total strangers at one stage ... else we'ld all be playing Spider Solitaire on our own.

DeletedUser107476

Sorry I'm not Facebook fan nor I have Facebook profile. All about the game should be in the game's site or on the forum not just on Facebook.
Facebook is a privacy unfriendly platform which I do not visit at all and I am absolutely opposed creating an account there.
So I agree here everything we should know to be able to play this game properly should be reachable via other platforms than Facebook.
It is terrible enough that there are game advantages and prizes to win for people who give away their identity for commercial (ab)use.
For them to do live questions with devs actually talking then a different medium is required to the game and forums. Social media platforms that are already established are the easiest way to do this. You both choose not to use those platforms and that is up to you. However if you want to keep up then you should at least watch the videos of them which are available on youtube unless that is off limits too?

DeletedUser

For them to do live questions with devs actually talking then a different medium is required to the game and forums. Social media platforms that are already established are the easiest way to do this. You both choose not to use those platforms and that is up to you.

Yes, it seems so convenient and harmless in our “safety bubble” that we easily forget some precaution fundamentals.
In that light this is just a game with no importance at all.

History has taught us nothing.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
I guess life is about sharing your identity ... and also copying (stealing) from everyone around you.
There is very little that is your own ... from the language that you speak to the type of toothpaste that you use.

Pablo Picasso said: " Good artists borrow; great artists steal ". Most people want to fit into society, so they follow or "copy" family and friends ...
Few people have the courage to innovate in such a way that it causes great change.

Facebook is the biggest "sharing" experiment. FoE, itself, is an exercise in sharing and interacting with
thousands of people who were total strangers at one stage ... else we'ld all be playing Spider Solitaire on our own.

One thing is sharing with people you know or can see, but with people on the net in general you are not sure who they are nor you can see them so you can make your own judgment.

For them to do live questions with devs actually talking then a different medium is required to the game and forums. Social media platforms that are already established are the easiest way to do this. You both choose not to use those platforms and that is up to you. However if you want to keep up then you should at least watch the videos of them which are available on youtube unless that is off limits too?

To connect with devs game forum should be the easiest way. If devs are reachable on Facebook and not on game forum then there is something wrong with them. Game forum, Facebook or Youtube should be equal means for devs to communicate with game players. Time used to respond to comments on all tree platforms is the same. Used to be forum moderator and I know what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser107476

To connect with devs game forum should be the easiest way. If devs are reachable on Facebook and not on game forum then there is something wrong with them. Game forum, Facebook or Youtube should be equal means for devs to communicate with game players. Time used to respond to comments on all tree platforms is the same. Used to be forum moderator and I know what I'm talking about.
The devs do a live stream on Facebook so it is completely different to forum and how that works. The whole of forum would have to be changed to do live streaming. Also not just EN server turn up for the Q&A session on Facebook. Not sure what your previous as a forum moderator has to do with that?