• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Incidents

LadyHecate

Major-General
I'm on 6 worlds and they've only spawned on the first world I logged into this a.m. However, knowing the issues we had with Incidents on Beta I don't know if this is a bug or if the respective Incidents just haven't spawned on the other worlds yet!

DeletedUser

Some people wont see then until tomorrow. The daily amount resets every night, and if you were already logged in prior to activation today, it likely wont appear until tomorrow (Tuesday)
havnt seen any incidents mobile/pc

DeletedUser111589

I've found 8 of them during one short log in. Got 5 goods, 15 medals and 2 FP from 3 incidents, rest was pitiful amount of coins and supplies.

DeletedUser106369

I play on 6 worlds and have had between 5 and 10 on all worlds. They are easy to find even on the roads and even easier now they flash.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
What is the point? I got 3 x 1,220 coins just now.....in Arctic Future... I'm at a loss for words why this was introduced.

Dead-Eye

General
So far I have gotten 5fp 150 medals or thereabouts and 10 goods along with a bunch of useless supply's. Notbad.

Vesiger

Monarch
The main feeling among the people I've heard from has been that looking for them is fun (with the chance of a special reward), but the road blockages behind buildings are very annoying.
(I had a whole load of pedestrians facing each other down for about eight hours across a stretch of apparently pristine one-lane road, and no amount of tapping or moving buildings to peer behind them could clear it...)

LadyHecate

Major-General
The main feeling among the people I've heard from has been that looking for them is fun (with the chance of a special reward), but the road blockages behind buildings are very annoying.
(I had a whole load of pedestrians facing each other down for about eight hours across a stretch of apparently pristine one-lane road, and no amount of tapping or moving buildings to peer behind them could clear it...)
If you refresh the game any existing, unclaimed, Incidents will move location! A roadblock will still remain a roadblock, rhino on raft a rhino on raft, but in a different city location. This may make some roadblock Incidents easier to spot by relocating them to a more visible city road location.

DeletedUser14881

For me, they're appearing too often, of course, all of them "common" ones and I have to say the rewards are almost offensive. Oceanic Future with close to 1 billion coins (I had way more but spent on FPs for the achievement medal ^_^) and I get something like 1.2k of coins or sometimes supplies.

Suggestion: Get rid of this "common" category and make the incidents rarer. Rewards will be slightly more interesting, it would take less time hunting for them as they're super small and, perhaps — that I don't know for sure — it would make the game lighter, especially on mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vesiger

Monarch
If you refresh the game any existing, unclaimed, Incidents will move location! A roadblock will still remain a roadblock, rhino on raft a rhino on raft, but in a different city location. This may make some roadblock Incidents easier to spot by relocating them to a more visible city road location.
Someone in my guild discovered that you can clear any in-city incidents by 'wiping' a large GB all over your city (then cancelling the move)...

DeletedUser111561

It's a fun idea, but if after all the balancing and beta testing this is what you came up with, the rewards, then it's a complete waste of time and you probably shouldn't had even bother with them...very disappointing :(((

Vesiger

Monarch
The treasure is in the hunt ... not the treasure itself ... such is life (else you miss your purpose in FoE) ♩▼♩
Exactly - if the rewards were any greater, it would be hopelessly unbalanced (like the events - the only reason to have 'normal' supply buildings in my city any more is to do the storyline quests).
On this one I finally think FoE have got the challenge/entertainment level versus reward level about right :P

DeletedUser6065

This in no way comes close to meeting the rewards I get from Treasure Dude. Devs have, yet again, managed to nerf the game.
. . . mk

DeletedUser110179

This in no way comes close to meeting the rewards I get from Treasure Dude.
Devs have, yet again, managed to nerf the game.
. . . mk
That be the truth of it ...

Brainy_Smurf_300px.png