• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Incidents

Vesiger

Monarch
I was advised by support to disable building animations in order to stop the app crashing daily when I visited multiple cities to aid them.
Since then I haven't seen a single road-based incident. I recently reinstalled the game (as it was still crashing when displaying other cities) which re-enabled the animations by default, and lo and behold! several road incidents appeared.

Are they supposed to be contingent on animations being active?

DeletedUser110179

Are they supposed to be contingent on animations being active?
Not on the PC.
I have an older dual-core PC with the animations switched off ... but collect daily incidents and fp on a regular basis.

Agent327

Overlord
Not on the PC.
I have an older dual-core PC with the animations switched off ... but collect daily incidents and fp on a regular basis.

On your roads as well? Without animations I only see the obvious ones. Most roads are hidden and the only way to see an incident on those is if there is a trafic jam. Without animations you do not see trafficjams.

Andrew420

Major
The animation being off doesn't effect the incidents in my city
I have always had my animations off and I have never had a problem seeing the incidents on the roads

Vesiger

Monarch
Well, I've tried dragging buildings over the roads, which usually sets off any invisible incidents, but with no result - there just didn't seem to be any.

Vesiger

Monarch
Moving a large building over all roads usually sets them off.
I know, which is why I suspect that not only can I not see any, but there aren't any being generated. I've tried over several days, but I'm not getting anything when I drag.
When I switched animations back on there were several incidents waiting for me...

Edit: OK, I just tried the experiment.
I dragged Alcatraz all over every square in my city without result. I then switched animations back on, and instantly saw a tree branch and a hole in the tarmac in full view that were simply not there before.
It's a bug :mad:

Grof Z

Corporal
Some random rewards in INCIDENTS are better than "TREASURE HUNT" after 8hours search ...
just example is 10medals U get from 8h hunt and 24medals from incidents ...
You could look at this and make it even ... so that Hunt is better rewarded ... or there is no point in Treasure hunt anymore ...