• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Incident reappears somewhere else when collected.

Shad23

Emperor
Wonder if all those lost incidents would count in a "collect incidents" quest.
if you ask INNO they'll tell you what you got from those the bug is only fact game does not show you what you got but you do get something i talked with INNO 3rd time it happened to me so yes they should normally count as colected incidents in those quests

if you ask INNO they'll tell you what you got from those the bug is only fact game does not show you what you got but you do get something i talked with INNO 3rd time it happened to me so yes they should normally count as colected incidents in those quests
So, are you saying, that Inno claims, that it's only a visual bug? That's not exactly what other players have reported. Some players reported, that we don't get the rewards either.

Shad23

Emperor
So, are you saying, that Inno claims, that it's only a visual bug? That's not exactly what other players have reported. Some players reported, that we don't get the rewards either.
well that's what they told me they told me what i got and said it was only visual bug

SAJames

Private
Same here.
Earlier bug must have been fixed, but now there's a new bug where there are many incidents appearing without any rewards. I assume they don't count for the "Collect X number of incidents." quests as well. Hopefully they'll fix this before the next event.
I might have made things worse by reporting the initial bug. :D