• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Incident reappears somewhere else when collected.

ricbemo

Private
Sometimes when an incident is collected, it reappears somewhere else. You get a reward the first one, but not from the reappeared one.
Add me to the list, I have the same problem; and I play on multiple "worlds" but it happens in most of them.

I get this on all worlds i play and all servers including Beta, i can click on an incident and it disappears with no reward, happened twice this morning on sinerania

Meldarion

Private
The bug fix for this in the update 1.2074472 didn't change a thing.
I clicked on multiple instances in both East-Nagach and Rugnir and only one of them gave me any type of reward.

Lady Mimosa

Private
The bug fix for this in the update 1.2074472 didn't change a thing.
I clicked on multiple instances in both East-Nagach and Rugnir and only one of them gave me any type of reward.

The same thing happened to me this morning in Brisgard. Found eight incidents, but only one of them gave a reward. It's been happening for quite a while now.

Happened to me a few times yesterday - for the first time.
Well, maybe I got the rewards. Not sure. The reward animation was missing.

Update 1.207
  • There was a technical issue that sometimes allowed players to collect the same incident twice, this has now been corrected.
That's not the same as a fix for disappearing incidents.

RegV

Corporal
Update 1.207
  • There was a technical issue that sometimes allowed players to collect the same incident twice, this has now been corrected.
There is now a new technical issue, which seems to be worse than the original.

2 cities, both had 5 incidents ready to collect tonight. Both gave me something for the first. The other 4 were just click, incident disappears, and nothing else.
(It is possible I got the reward, I didn't tally that. But there was no visual indication that I did.)

Seems to be more broke than it was before this fix.

sandrokahn

Private
I've had the same on two worlds...incidents pop up all over, but cannot collect them. This is not a double collection issue.

Shad23

Emperor
2 cities, both had 5 incidents ready to collect tonight. Both gave me something for the first. The other 4 were just click, incident disappears, and nothing else.
(It is possible I got the reward, I didn't tally that. But there was no visual indication that I did.)
happens to me sometimes when i see an incident gives me nothing i refresh page before collecting rest usually fixes the problem for me temporarily but still annoying

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I was wondering if the system even noticed these mystery incidents myself - and today, finally had one on the roadway (everything else was in the water or in the forest area). And I saw that the mystery incident actually stopped traffic - so the system does actually recognize them - just does not seem to know what to do with them, other than making them empty incidents.