• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Incident Collection

ricbemo

Private
Is there an easy way to locate the incidents when they are on the roads? Right now I am moving buildings to try and find them. Thanks in advance.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
No, inno wants you to burn your eyes :(
The best known way is to log on mobile, take your traz in "move" mode and move it around so it covers all the roads, you effectively try all the squares it covers during movement. I'm pretty sure it's a bug, but picking roads incidents is such a pain that I have no conscience problems with that.

Note that uncollected incidents move whenever you exit to the historical mini-games. Which might be a good thing in this case.

Helen1701

Private
If you go into your tech tree, then come out of it, any uncollected goods hiding behind buildings will have moved to new locations making them easier to find.